- The ability to interactively customize almost every feature of the chart wheel. Advanced but wonderfully easy-to-use features to resize, add and remove items, and move them to where you want them. Beautiful artistically rendered Art Wheels and the Nakshatra Wheel. Interactive cosmobiology dials. Chart wheel aspect patterns.
- Planet Movements Summary 2021 From this summary you can see that in the predictive year ahead: Rahu (the North Node) is transiting through Vedic Taurus from 23.9.2020, until he enters Vedic Aries on 12th April 2022. Ketu (the South Node) is transiting through Vedic Scorpio from 23rd September 2020, until he enters Vedic Libra 12th April 2022. Saturn transits Vedic Capricorn from 24.1.2020.
- Vedic Astrology 2020 Predictions
- Vedic Astrology Wheel Chart
- Vedic Astrology Signs
- Vedic Astrology Wheel
- Vedic Astrology Calculator
This free astrology birth chart reading includes the chart wheel along with a full birth report.
Jump down below to see a detailed list of what's included or some tips on how to interpret your own chart. 10 best astrologers.
Calculate your online horoscope that includes free birth chart analysis based on Indian Vedic astrology. Get placement of all planets in signs and houses along with detailed interpretation. Innovative astrological methods are used to calculate free natal chart and give future prediction and gain deep insights into one’s personality and behavior.
You will get a report of your planets in the signs, planets in the houses, and a list of your aspects. Even if you don’t know your time of birth, you may find your moon sign here if the moon did not change sign on your day of birth.
In addition to major aspects, this report also includes minor aspects such as quintile, biquintile.
Vedic Astrology 2020 Predictions
In addition to the regular planets, this report will also include Chiron, Black Moon Lilith, and North Node. If you know your time of birth, then it will also include the Ascendant, Midheaven, Vertex, Part of Fortune, and Chiron.
Vedic Astrology Wheel Chart
You will also get a list of your planets in the houses for 12 house systems: Alcabitius, Campanus, Equal, Koch, Meridian (axial rotation system), Morinus, Placidus, Porphyry, Regiomontanus, Topocentric (Polich/Page), Vehlow, and Whole Sign houses. This will include a list of the exact degree of your house cusps for all 12 house systems.
Vedic Astrology Signs
Vedic Astrology Wheel
To interpret your birth chart, see 4 Easy Birth Chart Reading Techniques For Beginners. You may also want to see the Birth Chart Layout lesson or How To Read Your Birth Chart.