Vedic astrology have clear and sound yogas which shows financial prosperity that will bless a native. Planetary configuration in a chart indicate the potential in an individual to amass wealth.The number of yogas and their strength will determine the degree of wealth, making one normal to filthy rich. To sum up, the two-planet conjunctions can be divided into three categories, good, bad and mediocre in respect to money matters. The Yogas caused by the Sun-Moon, Sun-Venus, Moon- Jupiter, and Jupiter-Saturn are very good for wealth. Mercury-Venus is supposed to be exceptionally good.
Yogas in Kundli Based on Vedic AstrologyMany of us would have heard about a few yogas, such as the Gajakesari Yoga, Rajayoga, PanchaMahapurusha yoga, etc., which are considered to be very auspicious. Those who have these yogas in their Kundli would beam in happiness as these yogas imply prosperity, wealth, success, and acclaim and would lead a life equivalent to that of a king. From more than a hundred planetary combinations, why is it that these are considered to be more auspicious? Here’s a brief on how each yoga affects our lives in general.
- Gajakesari Yoga: This is a tremendously powerful yoga that makes an individual highly successful in life. Etymologically Gaja implies elephant, and Kesari means lion. A person born with Gajakesari yoga will be glorious and renowned. They will be popular and can lead a successful and prosperous life. Their intelligence and knowledge make them successful and a leader.
- PanchaMahapurusha Yoga: PanchaMahapurusha yoga has a significant role in the predictive science of astrology. An expert astrologer is someone who has deep knowledge of this yoga. The PanchaMahapurusha Yoga is differentiated into Ruchak yoga, Bhadra yoga, Hansha yoga, Malavya yoga, and Sasha yoga.
- Ruchak yoga: If your Kundli has Ruchak yoga, it implies that you are popular and gallant. This yoga grants wealth, prosperity, and recognition, and fame through the quality of good character.
- Bhadra Yoga: An individual having Bhadra Yoga will be eloquent and intelligent. They will shine in powerful positions.
- Hansha Yoga: This yoga makes the individual a spiritual and renowned intellectual.
- MalavyaYoga: Individuals with Malavya yoga are wise, glorious, prosperous, and calm and will enjoy marital bliss as well as luxurious vehicles.
- Sasha yoga: Those with Sasha yoga will be successful politicians and will possess power and authority. They enjoy wealth, prosperity, and long life.
- Lakshmi Yoga: Individuals with Lakshmi yoga in their Kundli are affluent, intelligent, and achieve all-around success in their lives.
- Vipareet Raj yoga: This is one of the most significant yogas in astrology and endows the individual with wealth, prosperity, knowledge, and happiness in life.
- Mahabhagya yoga: Maha means great and Bhagya fortune, and as the name suggests, the individuals with Mahabhagya yoga enjoy immense fortune. This yoga is one of the most prevalent yogas in Hindu astrology. Many of the successful celebrities, politicians, and bureaucrats are known to have this yoga in their Kundli.
- Shubhkartari Yoga: Shubhkartari Yoga endows a person with health and vigor, intelligence, and prosperity. The person will enjoy a commanding position and immense wealth.
- Dhana yoga: Dhana yoga, as the name suggests, blesses the individual with wealth, money, assets, and other material happiness. Individuals with Dhana yoga are extraordinarily affluent, provided the planets are strongly positioned in the birth chart.
Vedic Yoga Calculator ChartThese are some of the popular yogas, along with Nithya yogas. Nithya yogas are daily yogas resulting from the Sun and Moon’s angular relationship and are based on the angle of separation between the Sun and the Moon. There are 27 Nithya yogas based on the 27 constellations. Some of these Nithya yogas provide auspicious results, while some do not. The most auspicious Nithya Yogas are Siddha Yoga, Brahma Yoga, and Mahendra/Indra yoga. The favorable Nithya Yogas include Ayushman Yoga, Saubhagya Yoga, Sobhana Yoga, Sukarma Yoga, Vriddhi Yoga, Dhruva Yoga, Harshana Yoga, Siddhi Yoga, Shiva Yoga, Sadhya Yoga, Shubha Yoga, and Shukla Yoga. The less favorable Nithya Yogas as Priti Yoga, Dhriti Yoga, and Variyana Yoga.The above are a few examples of the various Yogas in an individual’s Kundli, which determine their fortune and success. An astrologer who has an in-depth knowledge of these yogas can easily help you ascertain them, which will direct you towards the right path in life, enabling you to achieve success and prosperity.
Know your Yogas in KundliClickastro, one of the pioneering companies in online astrology service, with over 36 years of experience, has been providing free Kundli services to customers around the world. Clickastro’s unique Kundli software ensures the precision of complex mathematical calculations within seconds, without any scope of error. The online Kundli services are available in 11 languages and are acknowledged by renowned astrologers. Your Kundli in Hindi is also available on the Clickastro website. Just key in your accurate birth details, such as the date, time, place of birth, and your Kundli, which will be available within seconds. The predictions are based on Panchanga and give an insight into the Kundli aspects such as the star, Tithi, Karana, and Nithya yogas.
Benefits of Clickastro’s Kundli analysisClickastro provides Kundli analysis based on Vedic astrology, which believes that the Kundli chart represents every event in an individual’s life, and provides the structural foundations and designs of their earthly journey. With an accurate Kundli analysis, one can identify their strengths and weaknesses, character traits, likes, and dislikes. The individual can be directed towards the right path to success and prosperity. Clickastro’s positive astrology equips and motivates the individual to face all major life events, both favorable and unfavorable, stoically, and helps them make prudent decisions concerning their academic, career, wealth, marriage, etc. Clickastro’s free online Hindi Kundli report analyses the Kundli for doshas and suggests remedial measures to overcome obstacles. It also analyses the planetary transits and their impact on your future. If you are curious to know the Yogas in your life, then it is time to get your personalized online Kundli from Clickastro today.
Let us know the important vedic astrological combinations which make a man rich and wealthy. This is also called wealth astrology that gives importance to 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th houses and their lords. Zodiac sign in chinese astrology. Let us observe the Dhana yogas or Wealth yogas in Vedic astrology horoscopes of richest people like Bill Gates, Rockfeller, JRD Tata horoscope etc.
There is no doubt a person will become rich if he has:
1) Will to set goals
2) Intelligent planning to reach the goal
3) Hard working nature to execute the plan
Vedic Astrology Yogas For Wealth YoutubeBut these are not enough to become rich. There is one more element,that is luck. We can find thousands of people with the above mentionedqualities, yet lagging behind in life. The reason is lack of luck. Whatis luck? It is the effect of good deeds done previously either in thislife or in previous birth.
How can we astrologically judge a person has sufficient luck to becomerich? First of all, the person should have potentiality to set goalsfor himself. This can be judged from Ascendant and Ascendant lord.Next, the person should be intelligent enough to carry out theplanning. This can be found from 5th house, and its lord. The place ofwealth is 2nd house and its lord is giver of wealth. Finally, whetherwe gain profits and amass wealth is indicated by 11th house and itslord. For all these things to happen, we need luck. This is adjudgedfrom 9th house and its lord.
So then what are the important astrological combinations which make a man rich?
- Relation between Ascendant and 11th lords, either by combination or by aspects.This is called ‘Lakshmi Yoga’ by Indian astrologers, which is a symbol of a rich man.
- Relation between 5th and 9th lords. If they are strong and in benefic places the person will be more wealthy.
- Relation between 2nd lord and 11th lord by way of aspects or combination. Ifthey are placed in quadrants or trines or in exaltation, the person will be equal to ‘Kubera’, the god of wealth.
- Relation between 5th , 9th and 11th lords or bhavas.
- Ascendant, 2nd and 11th houses are aspected respectively by their owners or occupied by their owners.
- Ascendant lord having relation with 2nd and 9th lords.
- Ascendant in 2nd house, 2nd lord in 11th house, and 11th lord in 2nd house - iscalled Dhana Yoga, means a good combination for wealth.
- Ascendant lord and 2nd lord exchange their places.
- 9th and 10th lords combine either in 9th house or 10th house.
- 9th lord and 11th lords exchange their houses.
- Benefics in quadrants and trines, where as malefics in 3-6-11 houses is said to make a person a king.
- Ascendant or Ascendant lord is aspected by several benefics.
- 5th and 9th houses are aspected by Jupiter, the most benefic planet.
- 5th, 9th and 11th lords in quadrants.
- 2nd and 11th lords have mutual aspects.
- 2nd and 5th lords combine.
>>> Click here to set your name to become lucky and wealthy with Numerology <<<