The Vedic Vision is a family partnership and is aimed at providing astrological services to interested clients. The astrology online predictions are based on your star, tithi, Karana, and Nithya yoga. Using your free Vedic astrology predictions for life, you can quickly analyze your Dasha-Apahara periods and get a comprehensive overview of the most favorable and unfavorable phases of your life chart. Online Indian Hindu Vedic astrology today with all zodiac signs prediction, chart (natal, lagna, moon, navamsa), by date of birth, name and time. Also get astrology app and talk to Indian best astrologers only on mPanchang.© Astrofame Vedic Astrology!There are many differences between Vedic astrology and our more commonly known system practiced in the West. Vedic astrology is also known as Hindu or Jyotish astrology. This particular branch of astrology is prominent for its accuracy and complexity, we’re here to give you an insight into this ancient Indian practice, which was originally used by religious leaders and linked to medicine and chiromancy. This is the place to be to learn about Vedic astrology!
Free Vedic Astrology Report
Ganesh, the God with the elephant’s head, is also the God of astrology. Western astrologers use sky maps in circular forms, whereas Vedic astrologers use square shaped cards.
What are my astrology houses. Vedic astrologers divide the 360 degrees of the zodiac into 27 lunar bases. As a rule of thumb, Vedic astrology focuses on the positions of the moon and the ascendants, rather than the sun.
Vedic Vision Astrology Daily
Find your planet using your date of birth!
Free Vedic Astrology Chart Reading
Vedic astrology is based on 9 planets, whereas Indian numerology considers that the meaning of a number between 1 and 9 is linked to an associated planet.
For example, if you were born on the…
- 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th (2 + 8 = 10 therefore 1 + 0 = 1) Your number is 1, and 1 is linked to Surya (the sun) Gender: Male, Stone: Ruby.
- 2nd, 11th, 20th or 29th – Your number is 2 and is therefore linked to Chandra; the moon. Gender: Female, stone: Pearl.
- 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th – Your number is 3 and your planet is Guru (Jupiter). Gender: Male, stone: Sapphire.
- 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st – Number 4 links you to Rahu (the north node) Gender: Female, stone: Cat’s eye stone.
- 5th, 14th or 23rd – Your number is 5; Budha (Mercury) Gender: neutral, stone: Emerald.
- 6th, 15th or 24th – 6 is your number and is linked to Shukra (Venus) Gender: Female, stone: Diamond.
- 7th, 16th or 25th – 7 is your number and therefore links you to Ketu (the south node of the moon) Gender: Neutral, stone: Topaz.
- 8th, 17th or 26th – 8 is your number and Shani (Saturn) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Garnet.
- 9th, 18th or 27th – 9 is your number and Mangal (Mars) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Red coral.
So, have you found your gemstone and planet?
Mehta has the vision to spread the rich Indian vedic knowledge among all categories of people. He has started an initiative where he is sharing knowledge of vedas through various digital and offline platforms. Mehta has also written books on Vedic Astrology and Vastu Shastra. His books 'Bruhad Jyotish' and 'Vastu Shastra - Design your destiny' are being used by many astrologers and vastu shastra learners as a textbook. He has also written books on 'Stock Market and Astrology' and 'Health and Vastu Shastra'.
Indian System of Architecture (Vastu Shastra) is used by many people globally. Mehta is consulting people and corporations across the world on vastu shastra and solving their problems with vedic astrology. Many well-known business tycoons and public figures come to Mehta for advice on life and vastu shastra.
He has also taught vastu shastra and vedic astrology to hundreds of people. After the global lockdown, he has also started teaching digitally where people from various countries are learning vedic astrology and vastu shastra under his guidance. He also conducts workshops and seminars in the various cities of the world to spread the knowledge and promote it globally.
'There is a science behind every Indian festival and ritual and every Indian should know the science,' said Mehta.
He has started making videos and writing blogs on the topic of 'Secret and Significance of Indian Festival' where he is explaining the meaning and science behind each Indian festival and event concerning ancient texts. He is also trying to spread wisdom with the help of ancient stories from vedas and the scriptures.
This story is provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PNN)