- Venus In 4th House Vedic Astrology Characteristics
- Venus In 4th House Transit
- Venus In 4th House Vedic Astrology
May 30, 2019 The fourth house in Vedic astrology relates to Cancer. It rules your houses as well as your roots, land, real estate matters, vehicles and your relation with your mother. This house is also called Bandhu Bhava in Vedic astrology as it is quite associated with the domestic happiness of a person. For a Sagittarius Ascendant Venus controls two houses 11th house and the 6th house and so here we can also say that 6th house lord is placed in the 4th house along with 11th lord being placed in the 4th house and here Venus will be placed in the sign of Pisces in the 4th house and Venus is considered exalted in the sign of Pisces.
Venus in Fourth House:
In the Foutth house Venus is said as “Khushki Ka Safar” and described as:
” Shukar Chauthe Jab Pani Aaya,Aurat Hua Virag, Ek se D0 Bhi Han, Par Bhujhi Na Unki Aag. ”
Presence of Venus in the fourth house the native will be respected and his fame will increase in the society. Prosperity in life, expectation of getting promotion at the work place, happiness in the house and honour with reward are indicated. He will spend money extravagantly on his comforts and on comforts of his family.
Venus is especially powerful in the fourth astrological house because of gaining directional strength and momentum in the considered house as the governed direction of Venus matches the governed direction of the 4th astrological house.
What does 4th House represent in Vedic astrology? As per the beliefs of ancient Hindu sages, this house is attributed to the mother. Fourth house relates to one’s home, residence, domestic environments and general condition of the native in the later part of his life. Venus with moon in 4th house of cancer sign indicates that the native should get all kind love, comfort, help from mother & land.
He will be benefited in the business related to ladies’ items, perfumery material and wine related material. He will have the comforts of moveable and immoveable property and possession of vehicle.
Due to presence of enemy planets, his Wife will be concerned about her daily life and may get affected psychologically. Due to native‘s negligence disease which will be tough to cure will be developed. There will be increase number of adverse situations in his business and finance related matters will be a cause of concern.
There is possibility of conflict in the married life. He will be worried about health of his mother. His maternal uncle’s family would be in problem during this period. Venus is malefic in following cases:- 1. Any planet posited in the eleventh house. 2. Saturn or Moon present in 4th house. 3. Jupiter present in 1st house. 4. Mercury present in 6th house.
To increase the benefic results and reduce the malefics take the following precautions and remedies:- 1 . Paint roof of your house with clay. 2. Dump all material related to Jupiter in the well. 3. Bury plum fruit seed filled with lead in a grassy ground.
Venus In 4th House Vedic Astrology Characteristics
The fourth house in Vedic astrology is associated with
mother as per Hindu astrology it is associated with the goddess Parvathi.
This house also reflects spirituality, domestic happiness, and property. Also known as Bandhu Bhava, the fourth house represents one’s mentality and acquisition of properties.
Venus In 4th House Transit
It also represents a person’s journey from birth to death. Heart, lungs, and chest are the body parts related to this house. This house also signifies higher education, parental property, discovering treasures and vehicles. The zodiac sign associated with the fourth house is Cancer which is ruled by the moon.
The occupation related to this house is mining, agriculture, construction. The organs or body parts associated with this house are the digestive systems, respiratory system, right breast, and right shoulder.
The significance of planets in the fourth house in Vedic Astrology
- Sun– Attachment to family culture and traditions and carrying on the family traditions with honesty. The fourth house represents the Capricorn zodiac sign. People having sun under the fourth house in their birth chart lead a very calm, peaceful and satisfying life.
- Moon– A homely person, people with the moon under this house are very emotional, are protective and have an intuition sense. The negative impact of the moon in the fourth house is that they are emotionally dependent and suffer from financial insecurities.
- Mars– Mars is the fourth house signifies, love and patriotism towards both mother and motherland. Are rude, aggressive, dominating and possessive in nature.
- Mercury– Will possess stability in thoughts, love their family and continue to carry their family values and traditions. A bit rigid to accept the changing environment.
- Jupiter– The livelihood of the people is influenced when Jupiter is in the fourth house. Unexpected gains, longevity, and achievements are possible. There is spiritual enlightenment when Jupiter is placed in the fourth house.
- Venus– Venus in the fourth house represents an emotional person with a calm and composed mind. Will enjoy a happy married life and will also love to protect his family.
- Saturn– The position of Saturn in the fourth house is not appreciated as it symbolizes negative impacts on health, loss of property, unhealthy relations with one’s mother, unhappy and might face issues in family life.
- Rahu– Some negative impacts of Rahu in the Fourth house, include emotional and mental stress with deceitful thoughts, highly ambitious and never satisfied. The body parts associated with this house are chest and breast.
- Ketu– Ketu in the fourth house indicates that the person will not be able to enjoy motherly affection. They are more prone to accidents, would travel to different places for personal and professional purposes.
Venus In 4th House Vedic Astrology
Well, I think that you have known enough information about the fourth house in Vedic astrology.