Vikram University Syllabus 2020 PDF Links (All Subjects): Here we are going to provide you with the links to check the Vikram Uni Syllabus 2020. This University conducts exam Semester and Year wise, as per Vikram Uni academic calender. So you must check your syllabus for your respective course according to your exam pattern. Vikram University (VU) in Ujjain is recently ranked at 373 in the Indian University rankings of 2019. Earlier it was ranked 147 th in the 2017 rankings of NIRF. With INR 40,000 as course fee, students get satisfactory placements of INR 2-3 Lacs per annum as their average salary package in the placement process.
Astrology (Jyothisha Sastra) correspondence programmes these days are aimed at making the in-service to the traditional and professional astrologers to acquire relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes in educational methods and praxis methods of Indian Astrology. The objectives of the courses are, to expose the aspiring students to the study of.
Astrology as a subject of study in degree courses was introduce by University Grant Commission (UGC) in year 2000. Prior to this some Sanskrit collages and institutes use to have astrology in their curriculum of Acharya and Shastri degrees. However, there was no dedicated degree courses in astrology such as B.A. and/or M.A. in astrology. In year 2000 then HRD minister Shri Murli Manohar Joshi ordered UGC to introduce astrology as ‘ Jyotir Vigyan’ degree course in Universities. This decision of HRD ministry by then BJP government ignited many rationalist, scientist and communist politicians. Two cases were filed against this decision, one in Madras High Court and the other in Andhra Pradesh High Court, both of which were dismissed. The petitioners from Andhra Pradesh filed an appeal in the Supreme Court and they subsequently lost the case there also. Shri K.N. Rao appeared as a private petitioner in this case in the Supreme Court to defend the cause of astrology which he did successfully. He has mentioned the details of this matter in his book “Jyotisha the super-science”.
However, things are still very miserable as far as teaching astrology is concern in India is concern as non of the top ranked Universities are offering any courses in this ancient subject. Delhi University , Calcutta University , Jawhar Lal Nehru University (JNU) are among the top ranked Indian Universities and none of these have have any astrology courses to offer. Only the Banaras Hindu University is among the premier Indian Universities which is teaching astrology as a degree subject in their affiliated collages.
Last year i filed an RTI ( UGCOM/R/2014/60299/1) to seek information from the UGC regarding the list of Indian Universities offering astrology courses. I got the following document in reply which is being reproduce here without any changes for the benefit of astrology lovers. If any interested person wants to learn more about courses being offered here then just ‘google’ it out and find out the contact number of concern authorities in the department of astrology in these Universities and/or Collages.
FACULTY: ORIENTAL LEARNING
STATE: ANDHRA PRADESH Department : Oriental Learning
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Jyotisha
K.S.Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwa. Jyotisha
* ( Govt. Sanskrit College, Patna )
* ( Govt. Sanskrit College, Bhagalpur )
* ( Dharamsamaj Sanskrit Coll.,
* ( MARL Sanskrit College, Darbanga )
Pt.Sunderlal Sharma Open University Jyotisha (Not a Deptt.)
Sh.L.B.S.R.Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Jyotisha (Sidhant & Phalit)
M.S.University of Baroda Jyotisha
# ( Baroda Sanskrit Mahavidayalaya )
Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Jyotisha
# ( University’s Constitutent College )
Karnataka Sanskrit University Jyotisha
# ( Shri Manmaharaja Samskrit College )
STATE: MADHYA PRADESH
Jiwaji University Jyotir Vigyan
Vikram University Jyotir Vigyan
M.M.Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Jyotisha
Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Jyotir Vigyan
Kavi K.Kalidas Sanskrit Vishwa. Jyotisha
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidy. Jyotir Vigyan
Vardhman Mahavir Open University Jyotisha
Rajasthan University Jyotir Vigyan
J.R.N.Raj.Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Jyotisha
J.Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Jyotisha
# ( Research Instt of Rajashthan Studies )
Mody Instt. of Tech. & Science Jyotisha /Vedic Astrology(Under
Arts, Sc. & Comm)
STATE: TAMIL NADU
Annamalai University Jyotisha (Astrology-Under Deptt of
Shanmugha Arts,Sc.,Tech.& Res.Acad.Jyotisha (Astrology)
Virgo dragon primal astrology calendar. Karpagam Acad. of Higher Education Jyotisha (Astrology)
Potti Sriramulu Telugu University Jyotisha
STATE: UTTAR PRADESH
Banaras Hindu University Jyotisha
Lucknow University Jyotir Vigyan
Sampurnanand Sanskrit VishwavidyalyJyotisha
Central Instt.of Hr.Tibetan Studies Jyotisha
Nehru Gram Bharati University Jyotisha
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Jyotisha
Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Jyotisha & Vedic Karamkand
Uttarakhand Open University Jyotisha
|Motto||Vidhaya Mritam Shrute|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Vice-Chancellor||Akhilesh Kumar Pandey |
|Affiliations||UGC, AICTE, NAAC|
Vikram University is located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India.
The university was named after the ruler Vikramaditya. It was established in 1957. It was evaluated by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and was awarded an A grade.
Vikram University was established in Ujjain on 1 March 1957. Shri Ranchod Lalji Dhabai donated the land for it from Barnagar. The foundation stone of Vikram University was laid by the then Home Minister of India Shri Govind Vallabh Pant on 23 October 1956. The function was presided over by the Rajpramukh of Madhya Bharat State Late Jiwajirao Scindia.
The state of Madhya Pradesh was formed in 1956, and Madhya Bharat was merged into it. The Act relating to the University was accordingly amended. The amended Act of Vikram University No. 13, 1957 was published in Madhya Pradesh Gazette on 16 August 1957.
The University's jurisdiction diminished due to the 1964-65 formation of Indore University, Gwalior and Bhopal University during 1969-70. On 20 April 1973, the Governor granted permission to bring about homogeneity in the organization and administration of Madhya Pradesh Universities. This permission was first published in the Madhya Pradesh Gazette (extraordinary) on 23 April 1973. By a notification of the Education Department 940/20/8/71 dated 3 May 1973, the by-laws of the Madhya Pradesh Universities Act No. 1 to 19 were brought into effect from 25 September 1973, No. 20 to 26 from 1 December 1973, and No. 27 to 31 from 4 May 1974, for all the Universities of Madhya Pradesh (including Vikram University).
The Madhya Pradesh Universities Act was amended and published in Madhya Pradesh Gazette on 28 June 1985. As per the amendment, University Jurisdiction was redefined and demarcated in accordance with the Revenue districts of Ujjain Division, including Ujjain, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Shajapur and Dewas. Because of the new jurisdiction, the number of affiliated colleges decreased, and some new colleges were granted affiliation.
The University Schools and Administrative blocks are connected to the satellite. Over 500 online research journals/magazines are available. MoU's with international universities facilitate a global perspective.
Vikram Vatika zoo is situated on campus.
Research and extensions
The University has undertaken research and extension work incorporating various knowledge streams. The projects are funded by University Grants Commission (UGC), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
Organisation and administration
School of Engineering and Technology Nitesh
The university's department of engineering is an AICTE approved, self-financed government institute. The Kaushal Vikas Kendra skill development initiative trains students of different streams in technical trades.
Institute of Pharmacy
The pharmacy department was established in 2003, offering a degree. Admission is on the basis of an entrance exam. The institute got approval from PCI to enroll 60 students. Institute of Pharmacy does not require approval from AICTE to run any course.
The institute employs Master of Pharma faculty and PhD head. It includes faculty for non-pharma subjects.
Institute of Computer Science
The Institute of Computer Science opened in 2000. It offers Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and postgraduate courses (M.C.A and M.Sc.) and a Research Program (M.Phil. and PhD).
Institute of Business Management
The Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management was established in 1957.
The campus includes e-classes that enable the lecturers to educate using computers, a library 20,000 volume library, net labs and a 2-acre campus.
Courses offered are MBA (regular and part-time).
Faculties and schools
- Faculty of Arts
- School of Studies in English
- School of Studies in Foreign Languages
- School of Studies in Hindi
- School of Studies in JyotirVigyan
- School of Studies in Sanskrit
- School of Studies in Philosophy
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- School of Studies in Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry
- School of Studies in Earth Science
- School of Studies in Geology
- School of Studies in Mathematics
- School of Studies in Physics
- School of Studies in Statistics
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Education
- School of Studies in Continuing Education
- Faculty of Commerce
- School of Studies in Commerce
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Institute of Computer Science
- School of Studies in Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Management
- Pt. J.N. Institute of Business Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- School of Studies in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology
- School of Studies in Economics
- School of Studies in Political Science and Public Administration
- School of Studies in Sociology
- Ambedkar Peeth
- Faculty of Life Sciences
Vikram University Result
- Institute of Environment Management & Plant Sciences - Environment
- Institute of Environment Management & Plant Sc.- Microbiology
- School of Studies in Botany
- School of Studies in Zoology and Biotechnology
For the year 2016-17, Vikram university offered 57 affiliated government colleges and 130 affiliated private colleges. Notable colleges include Government Girls PG College, Ujjain, Government Kalidas Girls College, UjjainGovernment Madhav Arts and Commerce College, Ujjain, Government Madhav Science College, Ujjain and Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College.
Vikram University Astrology Course
- Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Punjab and Haryana
- Najma Heptulla, Governor of Manipur
- Vijay Kumar Patodi, Indian mathematician
- V. K. Chaturvedi, mechanical engineer and a nuclear power expert
- Sachida Nagdev, contemporary Indian artist 
- Asghar Ali Engineer, Indian reformist, writer and social activist
- Ashif Shaikh, social activist
- Raghunandan Sharma, politician
- Satyanarayan Jatiya, politician 
- Pushpa Devi Singh, politician
- B. M. Choudary, inorganic chemist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- G. V. R. Prasad, paleontologist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Babulal Gaur, former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- Zafar Ahmad Nizami, former Dean of Political Science department of Jamia Millia Islamia and renowned author of Urdu.
- ^'VC's Message – Vikram University'. vikramuniv.net. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- ^'Vikram University, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India - Career India - Career India'. www.careerindia.com. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- ^'List of the Affilited Government College (All Subjects)'(PDF). Vikram University. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- ^'Private Colleges'. www.vikramuniv.net. Vikram University. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- ^'Kaptan Singh Solanki Appointed New Haryana Governor'.
- ^'Vijay Kumar Patodi - Vijay.com'. 16 February 2015.
- ^'Biographical Sketch – Member of Parliament – 13th Lok Sabha – JATIYA, DR. SATYANARAYAN'. Archived from the original on 9 September 2006. Retrieved 21 July 2006.
Vikram University Astrology Courses
Vikram University Time Table
Coordinates: 23°09′53″N75°48′34″E / 23.1647°N 75.8094°E