How to look for wealth in astrology? What are the planetary combinations for wealth in your horoscope? Let’s find out.
Your Vedic astrology chart may help you understand how to grow wealth. Vedic astrology uses your exact time, date, and place of birth to draw up a highly accurate and personalized astrology chart. The placement of the planets in each of your 12 houses can help you spot astrology wealth indicators. Here are some of the basics to get you started.
We have already written a post detailing about the planetary combinations for money in the horoscope. In this article, we will look at certain Yogas which can bring immense wealth to the native.
Venus in 11th house vedic astrology compatibility. Most people who come to the astrologer have one or more of the following three problems. Health problems, money issues and/or relationship problems. One or more of these three is the cause of worry, for us humans, in this materialistic world.
Maha Rishi Parashar – the father of Vedic astrology – has given the following pointers to ascertain the degree of wealth in a horoscope. There are twelve houses in a chart and the first, fourth, seventh and tenth houses are called Kendra (central) houses. These, as the name suggests are central to the delineation of a horoscope. Three planets for huge wealth in Astrology. There are three main planets that provide the large quantity of wealth if they're extraordinarily well positioned within the main birth chart furthermore because the D-9 chart; they're Venus, Jupiter and Rahu. According to Vedic astrology, your wealth and financial potential can be traced back to planetary combinations at the time of your birth, as well as the present. Wealth and Finance Astrology can help you fix your financial issues. In vedic Astrology, there are 2 main houses that completely rules your wealth in life. They are 2nd and 11th houses. These houses are extremely important and they signify 100% of your entire wealth in your life. However, to understand these houses, you must first know why, and for what reason do these houses signify wealth.
Below are some unique planetary combinations and house significations that indicate wealth in astrology. So if you are interested in knowing about your future fortunes please read on.
Wealth in Astrology: Planetary Combinations as Mentioned in the Ancient Classical Texts of Vedic Astrology
These wealth causing combinations in astrology are popularly called as ‘Dhana Yogas’ or ‘Raja Yogas’. Dhana means wealth and ‘Raja’ means King. It is believed that by having these Yogas one can have immense wealth equal to a king.
However, the mere presence of these Yogas isn’t sufficient to bring you wealth and prosperity. We also need to look for the planetary strengths, aspects, conjunctions, the strength of the ascendant and most importantly, the stellar significances in the horoscope.
Yogas and Significations for Wealth in Astrology
- The most important house to consider when assessing wealth in astrology is the 2nd house of the birth chart.
- The second house of the birth chart indicates wealth, family, and speech. So if a person has to enjoy wealth in his/her life, having a strong 2nd house is very important. Similarly, the lord of the second house should be well placed in the horoscope without any negative influences.
- Benefic planets posited in the second house are a good indication of wealth, provided the lord of the 2nd house is well placed.
- The lord of the 2nd house placed in the Trines or quadrants along with the lord of the 4th and 11th house indicates great fortune.
- 11th house lord in the 2nd house, 2nd house lord in the 11th house or both the house lords conjunct in a good house indicates great money and riches in life.
- When the lord of the second house and eleventh house get related with the lords of the 1st, and/or 5th and/or 9th a great ‘Dhana Yoga’ is formed.
- The lord of the second house conjunct with the ‘benefic planets’ or when it gets a strong benefic aspect or when it is hemmed between benefics, shows great wealth in astrology.
- The lord of the ascendant placed strongly in the birth chart with beneficial aspects and conjunctions shows a life enriched with good health, wealth, and happiness.
- The major significator planets of wealth are Venus and Jupiter. If they are placed well in the horoscope and have good relationships with the second house and its lord, it shows good fortunes.
- Lagna lord in the second house gives wealth during his periods or sub-periods.
- Lakshmi Yoga is formed when the lord of the 2nd house is powerful and the lord of the 9th house is either in its own house or exalted, identical with a quadrant or trine without any malefic influences.
- In the case of a man born during the daytime if the Sun, the Moon, and the Lagna are in odd signs, and in the case of a woman born during the night time if the Sun, the Moon, and the Lagna are in even signs, Mahabhagya Yoga is caused.
- When Jupiter and Moon are in mutual quadrants in a birth chart, Gaja Kesari Yoga is caused. What it means is that Jupiter or Moon should be in the 1st,4th,7th or the 10th house from one another.
- Lord of the 2nd and 9th house in a Kendra or quadrant indicates wealth.
- Benefics in 3rd,6th,10th or 11th houses when counted from the Moon sign, make one rich.
- The conjunction of Moon and Mars produces wealth.
Indications for Wealth according to the Stellar Technique of Prediction (Popularly known as Nadi System & KP system)
Fortune In Vedic Astrology
According to this system, it is not a single house, but a combination or group of houses that give the result in life. So for considering wealth and fortune in a person’s life, we have to look at the significator of 2nd,6th,10th, and 11th houses and look for the periods when they operate together.
- Planets posited in the constellation of the occupants in the houses of 2,6,10 or 11 are the strongest significators that can bestow wealth to a person.
- Planets in the Sub of the planets that signify 2,6, or 11 can give immense riches provided they have no malefic relationships or aspects.
- If malefic planet aspects the significator of the 2,6 or 11th houses, it will cause loss of wealth.
- The planets in the constellations of the house lords of the 2nd, 6th, and 11th can give wealth in their mixed periods.
Wealth In Vedic Astrology Calculator
Please remember that the combinations for wealth given above are for informational purposes only. Don’t start giving verdicts based on these points alone. There are many more secrets hidden in Vedic astrology which play major roles in deciding a perosn’s wealth and destiny as a whole, than the few combinations given above.