NEW Yogas: The 4 Paths in Life, Wealth & Poverty Combinations
Dates: May 15th and 16th 2021
If you order both classes together $195
Yogas are a Sanskrit term for combinations of planets which connect you to certain karmic results. Some people are destined for greatness, others for quiet work and taking care of daily responsibilities, third for fame, 4th for wealth, 5th to spiritual pursuits and so on. Yogas are powerful ways to see the most important lessons and reasons one is here to learn!
Mahabhagya yoga is one of the most popular yogas in the Hindu predictive astrology. Etymologically, Maha means great, Bhagya means fortunes. Hence, Mahabhagya yoga illustrates its meaning as great fortune. Generally, the Mahabhagya yoga happens with the great people such as celebrities from sports and entertainment industry. Certain astrological yogas are imperative, including Adhi Yoga, Gaja-Kesari Yoga, Panch Mahapurush Yoga, Vasumati Yoga, apart from the horoscope's strength. These yogas are important, and despite the probability of achieving wealth and fame, the outcome may not be possible.
May 15th 2021, 10 AM Pacific Time (or 8 PM EEST - they are the same)
The 4 Paths in life
What is the first house in astrology. 3-4 hour webinar with Darren
The first day Darren will cover the 4 paths in life and how to calculate which one is your primary one:
Wealth Yogas In Astrology
Vedic Astrology Wealth
- Artha yogas: the path of material fulfillment and responsibilities: working, taking care of your duties etc
- Kama Yogas: the path of social connections, relationships, fulfilling ego desires
- Raj yogas: the path of Greatness: following your inspirations and creating something new and unique (the happiest path)
- Moksha yogas: the path of spirituality, letting go of earthly attachments
- Vipareet yogas: indicate more serious difficulties which happen in life but the native recovers from them and turns them into success and meaningful endeavors
May 16th 2021, 10 AM Pacific Time (or 8 PM EEST - they are the same)
Wealth Yogas In Astrology Pdf
Wealth and poverty Yogas
Darren will teach how to calculate if you have any wealth and poverty Yogas (combinations of house rulers) and how to make the best of them.
- the wealth yogas are formed between combinations of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses so thankfully almost everyone will have a potential for abundance in their life, Darren will explain what area of life this abundance can come from.