- Compatibility Birth Chart
- What Does Compatibility Mean In Astrology Relationship
- What Zodiac Signs Are Most Compatible
There are no incompatible zodiac signs in astrology, which means that any two signs are more or less compatible. Two people whose zodiac signs are highly compatible will get along very easily because they are on the same wavelength. Aquarius compatibility - the compatibility of aquarius with the other astrological signs in love, sex, relationships and life. Aquarius history - the history of Aquarius and the stories behind it. Aquarius symbol - images and interpretations of the Aquarius symbol and ruler. Read detailed analysis of your zodiac sign compatibility with your partner’s sun sign. Have a glance at unique compatibility meter with love, communication, sex and all over compatibility percentage. Find most and least compatible zodiac signs. Saturn Astrology I represent the areas in your life where you need that extra push to overcome the challenges presented. As the planet of karma and restriction, I am here to remind you that hard work and effort will ultimately pay off and make you a stronger individual. Ruler Capricorn Exaltation Libra Detriment Cancer Fall Aries Saturn is the most distant planet that can be seen with the.
In this free application we offer, you can find out your dominant Elements of your natal chart, i.e., discover the proportions in which Fire, Air, Earth or Water are represented and what they mean. Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius.
Astrological compatibility (synastry) is the branch of astrology that studies relationships by comparing natal horoscopes. A natal horoscope is a chart or map of the angles of the planets in the Solar System and their positions in the zodiac at the exact time of a person's birth. These angles represent the positive and negative relationships between the planets. These relationships describe the relationship between the two people under consideration. Compatibility between Zodiac signs is always approached within a particular branch of astrological tradition: Western astrology, Vedic astrology or Chinese astrology.
Compatibility in Western astrology
This principle was most clearly demonstrated in modern times by the work of Carl Jung in his book Synchronicity. Jung was exploring the nature of coincidence for a study. He was offered a collection of over 400 pairs of horoscopes of married couples for this purpose. Jung randomized half of the pairs of horoscopes and attempted to find the couples who were actually married. Jung found a correlation between the married couples that matched astrological prediction. Astonished, he questioned his influence in the study and repeated the experiment with the same results. He again changed his methods and again arrived at the results astrologers predicted. He could not find a causal relationship to explain his correlations, so he termed Synchronicity an acausal principle.
Compatibility in Indian astrology
The Hindu/Indian system of examining compatibility based on horoscopes of the aspirant couple is unique. The fundamental concept of matching horoscopes emanates from constellations occupied by the Ascendant/Lagna (Lagna) at the time of births of bride and bridegroom. Individuals inherit qualities of the birth constellation. Various constellations represent different nature in respect of their casts, animals presented by them, sex, Gana (God/man/demon), humour, birds ruled, primordial elements, Gotra, directions ruled, consonants and vowels, mutual harmony and repulsion with certain stars, beneficence to the other stars by virtue of mutual distance etc.
In addition, a host of other factors such as longevity of the individuals, character (sexual), widowhood, poverty, progeny, body status, radical strengths and indications, planetary nature and afflictions, currency of major and minor periods, Marakaas (death inflicting planets), placement of Mars in their nativity (Mangal Dosha), time of query, omen (Shagun), antidotes, propitiations, auspicious time for marriage etc. should be examined to arrive at a suitable union of the couple.
Based on the birth constellations, the following aspects are examined Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Gana, Graha Maitri, Bhakoota, Nadi, Mahendra, Vedha, Rajju, Stree Deergha, Linga, Gotra, Varga and Yujja for checking compatibility.
In another system, only eight of these factors are given importance and are assigned numeric values - Varna (1 point), Vashya (2 Points), Tara (3 points), Yoni (4 points), Graha Maitri (5 points), Gana (6 points), Bhakoota (7 points) and Nadi (8 points). The total of these factors adds up to 36 points and a horoscope is considered to be matched only if the compatibility score is more than 18
Significance of various aspects in compatibility are as follows:
- Varna: Grade of spiritual development, obedience
- Vashya: Mutual control – friendship.
- Tara: Mutual beneficence-luck-auspiciousness
- Yoni: Sexual aspects, affinity, urge, compatibility.
- Graha Maitri: Psychological disposition, friendship.
- Gana: Nature: Dev – Manush – Raakshas
- Bhakoota: Children, growth of family.
- Nadi: Temperaments, hereditary (astrological), affliction and death to other
- Mahendra: Promotes attachments, increase in longevity.
- Stree – Dergha: Service to husband.
- Rajju: Felicity and duration of married life.
- Vedha – Varga: Mutual repellence and enmity.
- Varga: Mutual friendship/enmity judged from their names
- Yujja: Type of mutual love – from one side – both sides.
Based on the above aspects, mathematical computation is performed to find a match. The logic is this - when two persons from different backgrounds come together, one has very little information on their compatibilities. This, using a statistical algorithm of planets and their positions are used to figure out. In certain cases need based matching is done and the astrologer has to use his skills in examining compatibility. It is felt essential to match the horoscopes before further marriage negotiations are done.
However it is explicitly mentioned in the ancient books that these matches are to be looked at only in the case of an arranged marriage. In a love marriage the match of minds is already existing and love overrides all these matches. If the minds are matching, horoscope matching has little relevance. Even if all the matches above are present or absent, the love marriage can proceed auspiciously. The above system is in practice for the last two millennia.
- ^Jung, Carl G. (1993) . Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. Bollingen, Switzerland: Bollingen Foundation. ISBN978-0-691-01794-5
- ^Gayatri Devi Vasudev (2002). 'The Art of Matching Charts'. Publisher: Motilal Banarasidass. ISBN81-208-1769-9
For astrological compatibility in western astrology, see:
- Jung, Carl G. (1993) . Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. Bollingen, Switzerland: Bollingen Foundation. ISBN978-0-691-01794-5
- Joseph F. Goodavage, Write Your Own Horoscope (1968, Hardcover) ISBN0453002242
- The Diagram Group. (2004). 'The Book of the Zodiac'. Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc. ISBN1-4027-1306-1
- Ronald Davison. (1983). 'Synastry: Understanding Human Relations Through Astrology'. Publisher: Aurora Press, Inc. ISBN0-943358-05-1
- E. W. Neville. (1997). 'Planets in Synastry: Astrological Patterns of Relationships'. Publisher: Whitford Press, Inc. ISBN0-924608-01-3
- Christine Rakela. (2004). 'Love Relationship Formula: Predicting Romantic Success with Astrology '. Publisher: Llewellyn Publications, Inc. ISBN0-7387-0424-5
For astrological compatibility in Indian Astrology
- Gayatri Devi Vasudev (2002). 'The Art of Matching Charts'. Publisher: Motilal Banarasidass. ISBN81-208-1769-9
- H.Defouw - R.E.Svoboda(2000). 'Light on Relationships: The Synastry of Indian Astrology'. Publisher:
Weiser Books. ISBN1-57863-148-3
- V K Shridhar (2002). ' HINDU ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY'. Publisher: Suvaas Publishers, 25, Friends Colony, Yamuna Nagar, 135 001 Haryana India. ISBN81-901413-0-9. 
For astrological compatibility in Chinese astrology, see:
- Theodora Lau. (1997). 'Chinese Horoscopes Guide to Relationships'. Publisher: Doubleday Publishing. ISBN0-385-48640-5
- Suzanne White. (1998). Chinese Astrology: Plain and Simple. Publisher: Tuttle Publishing. ISBN0-8048-3188-2
- Suzanne White. (1998) New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis of the World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese and Western
- Theodora Lau. (1999). Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes. Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers. ISBN0-06-273731-7
Sextile is an astrological aspect. It refers to two planets in transit that are 60 degrees apart. It can signify effective communication and harmony between the two planets involved. What astrology am i.
This is very similar to a trine, when 3 planets form a triangle, but trines generally have much smaller angular degrees. How sextiles manifest in our lives is that the two planets in sextile point to talents and skills. These are aspects considered relationship friendly.
When you see a sextile in your chart or daily forecast, you are being pointed towards talents you can harness that day, or in your natal chart. These are things you don’t even know about yourself yet, and this is why discovering where the sextiles are in our chart can be so exciting.
Compatibility Birth Chart
You might also be interested in
You Can Increase Intimacy and Love in Your Relationship With the Tarot
Of all the questions that we get here at Astrology Answers, inquiries about love and intimacy are the most popular! Everyone seems to want to be in love or to know more about… Read Full Article »
Happy Birthday Sagittarius! Here’s 9 Ways Sparks Will Fly For You This Year….
What Does Compatibility Mean In Astrology Relationship
Happy birthday, Sagittarius! It’s that time again. Finally! Scorpio energy has been awesome to play with but it has been a little bit intense, no? Hopefully you enjoyed all of… Read Full Article »
What Zodiac Signs Are Most Compatible
Mental Expansion: The Crystals You Need for Sagittarius Season
Scorpio season is gone. As the Northern hemisphere slowly dances into a crystalline winter, we all approach the expansive Sagittarius season - a time of curiosity, wonder, and a… Read Full Article »