D 9 NAVAMSA HOROSCOPE (For MARRIAGE & LUCK matters)
- What Is D9 Chart In Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
- How To Read D9 Chart In Vedic Astrology
- What Is D9 Chart In Astrology
In Vedic Astrology the Navamsa or 9th Harmonic chart (D9 chart) is said to be a microscopic view of the 9th House and therefore the hidden undercurrent of our fate. It is basically to predict marriage life of the native, spouse and life in later stage (after 32 years). Navamsa is a Divisional Chart which has been given immense Importance in Vedic Astrology. It is also known as D9 chart in Vedic Astrology as well. Navamsa simply Means Nine Amsa. Here Amsa means division.
Navamsa Chart Calculator - Generate Birth Navamsa Chart. Navamsa also known as the ninth angle or the ninth division in Sanskrit is attributed to the harmonically organized chart which forms the basis of astrological prediction. Cached. By interpreting the Birth Chart and Navamsa Charts, astrologers can obtain considerable information about a person's.
- This is a mathematical method of calculating the navamsha chart. Multiply completed signs by 9 and add running Navamsha division to it. Divide the resultant figure by twelve. The reminder gives the sign where the planet will be posited in the navamsha chart. Assume Moon in Cancer in the birth chart at 22º12΄ in the 7th navamsha division.
- (3) Whether this Arudha Pada system can apply for Varga Charts – Divisional Charts (including D9 chart) for predictions? I’m raising this question because if we consider only D1 chart for predictions – D1 chart will be same for any person born during same period – approx. 2 hrs and as a result Arudha Lagna & all will be same.
This is most important divisional horoscope chart in Vedic astrology and no prediction should be made without analyzing this D9 Navamsa horoscope. Navamsa horoscope has very special significance because it the hidden force or the destiny that decides the results of efforts whereas birth horoscope is the physical existence while Moon rashi horoscope is the mental plane. Navamsa horoscope is a specific chart for marriages and marriage related matters. This chart can be seen independently for analyzing marriage of any native also.
Important: The Karma theory opines that the birth chart indicates the total representation of all previous lives karma but Navamsa horoscope indicates about the actual portion out of that total which a native is destined to face in present life. Hence Navamsa is definitely very important horoscope to analyze in order to assess the true picture.
All divisional charts are derived out of birth horoscope only. Navamsa divisional chart in the Shodashvarga scheme is considered 6th divisional chart as Shodashvarga takes birth chart also in divisional chart scheme. Navamsa is a magnified view of 7th house of the birth horoscope and an important chart because it indicates detailed information on marriage, partnership, business, overseas travels, institutions’, super intelligence.
The most common use of Navamsa horoscope is to assess the strength of planet. Generally a well-placed planet in birth horoscope and its good position in Navamsa horoscope is considered strong planet to give auspicious results of its own traits.
Vargottam planet is that planet which is posited in same rashi in both birth & Navamsa horoscopes. Vargottam planet is considered as one of the strongest planet to give very auspicious results of its traits especially when it is Mahadasa & Antardasa phases, also during the phase when it is transiting its exaltation rashi house. The volume of results of course varies depending upon the Sarvashstakvarga, Ashtakvarga bindu strength and location of house in the horoscope chart.
In order to derive Navamsa horoscope from the main birth chart, one of the simplest method by Parashar is as follows:
Multiply the longitude of the planet (including sign) by nine. Expunge multiples of 12 signs and thereafter the resultant derived will be the longitude of the planet in Navamsa.
Navamsa is the ninth division of a sign. Each Navamsa division is 3 degree 20 minutes which is exactly the same as the one phase/charan/pada of a Nakshtra. There are total 108 Navamsa.
The summarized indication from D9 Navamsa horoscope houses are as follows. The results will vary depending upon the strength and weakness of houses. Iam mentioning below mostly positive traits those are based on the good strength of house only and NOT the weakness. For weakness, reverse may be considered depending upon the level of weakness of house concerned.
- The first house of D9 horoscope indicates about the possibilities of marriage of native, a strong 1st house and its strong lord indicates firm marriage possibility. It is important to note that basic birth chart must show possibility of marriage and D9 analysis of 1st house shapes the final conclusion. For promise of marriage, the lagan of Navamsa is the primary consideration. When lagan has a benefic planet posited and simultaneously aspected by other benefic planet, then marriage is assured.
- The 2nd house of D9 horoscope indicates native’s spouse longevity information. This also indicates wealth and speech in married life. When 2nd house is afflicted, this indicates tenseful married life.
- The 3rd house of D9 horoscope is very important because it gives information on efforts required to keep marriage going. A benefic planet and strong 3rd house helps greatly in smooth married life.
- The 4th house of D9 horoscope indicates on happiness & enjoyments that native will get after getting married. The 4th house should not have any kind of impact from Rahu & Ketu in order to have happy married life. Stronger the 4th house and its lord, better is the married life from happiness and enjoyment point of view.
- The 5th house of D9 horoscope indicates intelligence and good mentality that helps in sustaining and enjoying married life. This indicates true emotions of native towards life partner and the thought process that native has towards marriage. A strong 5th house and strong its lord enables native to overcome all adversaries in married life.
- The 6th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates problems and conflicts in married life. Weak and afflicted 6th house along with weak 6th and 7th house lords, indicates possibilities of litigation problems in marriage that can even result in separation/divorce depending upon the level of malefic impact and evil planets directions phase.
- The 7th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates about the possibilities of having good life partner when house and its lord are strong enough. When D9 ascendant lord is posited in 7th house, it indicates that native will be dominant on life partner.
- The 8th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates longevity of married life. When 8th house and its lord are both strong, this indicates pure married life. When 8th house and its lord are afflicted by malefic planets, this indicates sudden bad happenings or accidents, possibility of secret relationship outside marriage are also seen.
- The 9th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates native’s luck after the marriage. Strong 9th house and its lord indicates religious aspect of marriage that creates great trust among the couple. When 9th house is afflicted by trik house lord or lords, in such case it takes away the very essence of trust of marriage.
- The 10th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates about the duties and actions related to married life. When 10th house and its lord are strong, native performs all duties related to married life without any hesitation and hurdles. It is most important house to analyze because most of the post marriage activities are dependent on this house & its lord strength.
- The 11th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates demands & fulfilment of spouse desires in married life. When the 11th and its lord are strong, in such cases native is fully satisfied in materialistic desires
- The 12th house of D9 horoscope chart indicates separation, happiness in physical relationship between couple, losses suffered after marriages or in any partnership business ventures. When 12th house and its lord are strong, all benefic results are seen, otherwise negative impacts are more in matters related to sexual desires, pleasure of marriage as a whole, interference of outsiders in married life when 12th house is weak and simultaneously impacted by strong Rahu posited in 12th house.
What Is D9 Chart In Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
Apart from all above, many other things can be evaluated. For example indications of
- One Marriage or multiple marriages
- Promise of marriage
- Early or late marriage
- Outlook and financial status of life partner
- Mutual attraction between the couple
- Quality of Life after marriage
I shall write a separate post on these six topics soon.