- What Is My 12th House Astrology Calculator
- What Is My 12th House Astrology Sign
- What Is My 12th House Astrology Signs
- The Sun in sensitive Pisces, can encourage you to be kind and compassionate, and this could conflict with a more business-like attitude to life and relationships.
- The first house represents the beginning, the birth, and the 12th house in Vedic Astrology, being the last house completes the lifecycle and represents the endings. It stands for seclusion, solitude, and emancipation. This is the house of detachments.
- For example in my own chart, if you look at the 7th house you will see the sign Libra on the cusp. Libra is ruled by Venus, and in my chart Venus is placed in Aries and my 12th house. So if I am going to get married, I would expect my Venus to receive a positive aspect from one of the outer planets in the sky.
- Well the 12th House rules the Fashion, Glam, Film, Nightlife industries and is the place of Taboo, with Pluto in the 12th, this makes for an excellent position for the Porno Industry and I have found it consistently in many charts of Porno Stars or those simply in the Porno Industry.
Capricorn rules my 12th house. I have Sun, Venus, Neptune, Saturn, and North Node in Capricorn in my 12th house. I have a retrograde Chiron in the 6th house with my South Node (Cancer) and an Aquarius Ascendant. I am extremely spiritual and am blessed to have been introduced to yoga and meditation at a young age.
What Is My 12th House Astrology Calculator
What Is the Twelfth House in Astrology?
The Twelfth House is commonly referred to as the House of the Unconscious—the house of the unseen realm, of sorrow, of shadow, and of invisible enemies. The unconscious state can help engender our successes, as well as assist us in coping with our failures. Success vs. failure: do we consciously confront our lives or subconsciously sweep things under the proverbial rug? This house might more aptly be called the House of Reckoning, since it is in the Twelfth that we review what we have been (and done) and decide where we go from there. Along with these unconscious musings, we also deliberate on strengths and weaknesses that are hidden from public view.
Our subconscious works hard on our behalf, trying to make sense of our lives. This shadow play is slow and long, and often fraught with fear and pain. It is in this context that we are confronted with our sorrows, suffering and the secrets we keep from ourselves and from others. Ultimately, we are also confronted with our fate: karma. Here we meet up with the results of everything we have done. This further puts the focus on repressed agendas and restraint. What have we wrought with in our lives? This is a key question of the Twelfth House, and we will deal with it both consciously and unconsciously. Will the answers compel us to be transformed or reborn? This is another cornerstone of the Twelfth House—the manner in which we move forward.
We can learn much from the unconscious. In its most noble manifestation, we will be prompted to be charitable. If we learn our lessons, both past and present, we are also better equipped to move forward. The Twelfth House compels us to seek closure in a spiritual way as an aid to positive growth.
The last house of the zodiac also recognizes that we can feel bound in life—stuck and confined. For this reason, this house rules jails, hospitals, institutions, asylums and any space that inhibits freedom. More gloominess in the Twelfth comes in the form of danger, secret enemies and clandestine affairs. Beware!
What Is My 12th House Astrology Sign
While some may decry the Twelfth House as the garbage bin of the zodiac, it’s really an unfair term. Ultimately, this house is the champion of positive transformations. It is here that we stand on the precipice and determine how we will proceed. By visiting the unconscious and meeting with the past, we begin to glean what the future will bring.
What Is My 12th House Astrology Signs
The Twelfth House is ruled by Pisces and the planets Jupiter and Neptune. Vice daily horoscope today.