- What Is My Actual Astrological Sign
- Astrological Signs By Birthdate
- What Is My True Astrological Sign Quiz
- Real Horoscope Sign
Photo by Lanvi Nguyen. All photos below are from Whiteface Mountain in the Adirondacks.
Your REAL zodiac sign. The following table provides the dates at which the Sun is located within the boundaries of a specific zodiac constellation as defined in 1930 by the International Astronomical Union, i.e. The periods of the real zodiac signs. Apr 22, 2014 True sidereal astrology is the astrology that uses the actual size of the constellations in the sky. In other words, the real location of the planets at the time of one’s birth. Not very many people are aware, but the most commonly used astrology in the western world (tropical astrology) sets the constellations to the seasons of the Earth.
As one of the largest astrology portals WWW.ASTRO.COM offers a lot of free features on the subject. With high-quality horoscope interpretations by the world's leading astrologers Liz Greene, Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web. We offer you this free tool which will calculate your birth chart accurately. You can either read your own birth chart or get it read by a competent astrologer. This calculator also helps you know in which zodiac signs your 'personal' planets are placed. Sun, Mercury and Moon are the personal planets that determine the personality of an individual.
Dear Friend and Reader:
This odd sense that everything is growing more chaotic and uncertain by the minute is described magnificently by Mars conjunct Eris in Aries. This is Mars nearly in position to go retrograde on Sept. 9. One of the central concepts Eris represents astrologically is the result of electrical technology on one’s state of being.
Twice-presidential candidate Ross Perot (1930-2019) made great use of his phrase, “The giant sucking sound,” which was his description of a free trade agreement he opposed. Today, the sucking sound is souls being vacuumed into the synthetic astral plane known as digital, AI and virtual and enhanced reality.
Whatever may be going on medically and politically on the planet right now, the moment is all in the direction of astral/digital. This is an actual plane of reality (a concept some esoteric students may be familiar with). The astral is the nonphysical state closest to physical, the one accessed in dreams, fantasies, drug experiences and related activities. Many people spend their lives there, and did long before the internet.
Which horoscope website most accurate time. Career Horoscope Career is one crucial aspect of life that is right at the top of everybody’s priority list. Ironically, most people don’t get to enjoy the career field they love. Still, everyone wants their career to be secure and promising. If you too feel the same and are stuck at a dead end job, then Career Horoscope is exactly what you.
Yet the internet opened up a new, electrically powered dimension of existence and experience that drew in millions of otherwise well-incarnated people. This happened by gradually replacing nearly all physical points of reference and many physical objects with nonphysical equivalents.
Deceased loved ones who have crossed to the Light can and do visit us in our dreams. These types of dreams are often referred to as “visitation dreams,” and they can provide us with great comfort.
Why do deceased loved ones come to us in our dreams?
It is actually easier for spiritual entities of all kinds (e.g., deceased loved ones, guides, angels) to communicate with us while we are sleeping.
Why? Because when sleeping, we are in that “in between place” between our Earthly reality and “the other side of the veil” (the spiritual world). During this time, our rational mind and our ego are not engaged. Things can happen in our dream world that we would normally stop or discount while awake.
For example, when someone who has died comes to visit us in our dreams, we aren’t as likely to have the “rational thought” that this person is actually dead and shouldn’t be in our dream. When they appear, we accept that person’s presence without argument.
Is every dream a visitation dream?
Although I would love to say that you are having a visitation dream every time your beloved Grandfather Lou appears in a dream, this is not the case. Why? Here is how most of our “everyday dreams” are created:
Think of your dream as a play or a movie. Your subconscious mind is the director that must select who will play the different roles. For example, that role might need someone who is a businessman, so your beloved Grandfather Lou is selected because he was a successful businessman. Or perhaps the role requires a loving mother figure; then perhaps your Mother Betty is chosen because she was a very loving presence in your life when you were a child.
Based on all the people you have known during your lifetime (even those you may not consciously remember and possibly even people from past lives), the director selects the best actor for that part. Sometimes the actor who is selected is alive; sometimes the actor has passed. But the actor is simply “the best person for the job” because he or she fits the requirements you need for that dream.
8 characteristics of true visitation dreams
True “visitation dreams” are actually very easy to identify because they are very different than “everyday dreams.” Characteristics of most (but not all) visitation dreams include the following:
- Characteristic #1: The most important characteristic of a true visitation dream is that it feels “real.” It will also be very vivid.
- Characteristic #2: If you have to ask whether the visitation dream was really a visitation dream, then it probably was NOT a visitation dream. They are so real and vivid that you won’t have to ask this question. When you do have a visitation dream, you may wonder if it was truly real; but in your heart or gut, you will “know” it was real.
- Characteristic #3: Because they are so real and so vivid, you will remember visitation dreams very clearly for days, months, years . . . probably for your entire lifetime!
- Characteristic #4: The person (or animal) will almost always appear in the dream to be completely healthy and behaving in a loving manner. They will rarely appear sick or injured. They will never be angry, disappointed, depressed, or punishing. They will be “whole, complete, and perfect” because they are now reconnected with God/Source energy.
- Characteristic #5: Whether or not they speak to you verbally in the dream, they will communicate very clearly. (NOTE: As you’ll see in the next two examples, in neither of the dreams did actual verbal communication occur; the messages were conveyed telepathically and were completely clear.)
- Characteristic #6: When they do communicate (either verbally or non-verbally), it isn’t because they want to engage in idle “chit-chat.” It isn’t easy for deceased loves ones to enter a dream. They come with a purpose, and they will convey the message and then be gone.
- Characteristic #7: Most often, their messages fall into the category of “reassurance.” They come to let you know that they are fine and that they want you to be happy. Occasionally, they will come with a warning; however, when giving a warning, they will give you loving support and you will feel reassured by their presence.
- Characteristic #8: After a visitation dream, when you wake up, you will often be filled with a sense of peace and love.
2 examples of visitation dreams
It may help to read about two of my dreams that I know were true “visitation dreams”:
- I had a visitation dream from my mother about 20 years ago, and I can still recall it vividly to this day. My mother passed when I was only 17 years old, and at the time of this writing, I’m 52. This visitation dream occurred during a time when I was undergoing a great deal of stress and was worried about what was going to happen. The dream was set in the house where we last lived together, although it didn’t look exactly the same (e.g., the ceiling/roof was transparent). In the dream, there was a tree located behind the house that, in real life, didn’t exist. There was a huge storm raging outside the house, and the wind was uprooting this very large tree, which was about to crash through the roof and onto the place where I was standing. The tree was so large that I knew there was no way I could move out of the way in time. At that point in the dream, my mother appeared a short distance in front of me. We were facing each other. She suddenly held her hands above her head in an open Y shape. I watched in fear as the tree came crashing through the roof toward us both. But before it hit us, the tree split in two pieces and fell on either side of us. From the moment she appeared in the dream, she was staring into my eyes. She didn’t say a word, but she very clearly communicated to me that all would be well in my waking world, and she was going to do what she could to protect me during this stressful time in my life.
- Another visitation dream happened after I had to put my 16.5 year old cat, Yoda, to sleep. In the dream, I woke up to find my hand on a cat’s back. I felt the soft fur and assumed it was my other cat, Magic. But when I looked down, it was Yoda. Even though I was dreaming, I realized that she was dead. I looked at her quizzically and asked silently how this could be. She looked up at me with great love and then I realized that she didn’t look like she looked when I last saw her. Her coat was soft and glossy. She was a normal weight. But most important were her eyes (notice how my mother’s eyes were also important in the last dream). Yoda had been a semi-feral cat. She was terrified of everyone and everything. Even with me (the one person she allowed to be close to her), Yoda’s eyes had always been filled with apprehension and tension. In the dream, her eyes showed only love and peacefulness. Her body was relaxed and calm. Her eyes and body language communicated to me that she was fine now. This dream felt so real that when I eventually woke up, I was sure that if I looked down beside me, Yoda would be there. From that point on, I have felt totally at peace about her passing.
Can you ask for a visitation dream?
Yes, you certainly can! Before going to sleep, spend time thinking about the deceased loved one and ask him or her to come visit you in your dream state. You may also want to ask your guides or other spiritual helpers to assist this person to come to you clearly.
However, please don’t become discouraged if the person doesn’t come to you. They want to, but there are many reasons why a deceased loved one may not show up when requested. For example, the soul may be relatively new at entering dreams and may not know how to do it (yet). Or your guides know that you want to know something that your deceased loved one can’t tell you because you need to find the answer for yourself.
What Is My Actual Astrological Sign
But there’s no harm in asking for him or her to come visit with you! And when visitation dreams do occur, be sure to thank your deceased loved one for coming and send them love and gratitude for taking the time to visit with you.
Blog posts and information related to mediumship
- Blog posts on mediumship:
- If you are interested in developing your ability to communicate with deceased loved ones, you may want to:
- Join us for our Mediumship classes
- Download theGuided Meditation for Psychic Development
Astrological Signs By Birthdate
- We encourage you to explore other metaphysical topics on Dr. Anne’s blog and on her website.
- Be sure to join Anne’s Online Community to receive notification when new blog posts become available, announcements about upcoming events,and information about new online products.
- See IMPART’s Online Calendar for classes that are currently being offered.
- Visit Anne’s online Store and her FREE stuff.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
What Is My True Astrological Sign Quiz
Real Horoscope Sign
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.