Rahu is regarded as an Airy Planet. It is lethargic in nature. It loves being Dirty. It makes our mind to roam and hence robs concentration Power. It can give illusion 6. If posited badly, then one-sided Love affairs, p. Mar 30, 2021 Panchang today (Aaj Ka Panchang) showing daily muhurat, rahu timings, tithi, nakshatra and more. Detailed panchang for Wednesday, 31 Mar, 2021.
What Is The Role Of Rahu In Astrology
Rahu: Significance, Effects, and Remedies in Vedic Astrology
- Posted on December 17, 2020
- Category : Astrology
Everyone must have heard the name of Rahu and Ketu. These two are shadow planets.
Both Rahu and Ketu are born from the body of a demon. The head of the demon is called Rahu, while the lower part is Ketu. If any of these planets are in the wrong placement in a native’s horoscope, then such a person has to face many difficulties in his life. They are so influential that eclipses on the Sun and the Moon are also caused by them.
Significant of Rahu in Astrology
Planet Rahu Meaning
In Vedic astrology, Rahu is considered a cruel planet. This planet is said to be the cause of harsh speech, gambling, evil deeds, skin diseases, religious journeys, etc. Astrologers say that in the horoscope where Rahu sits in an inauspicious place, or weak in the horoscope or is suffering from any other planet, it gives negative results to the native.
Although in astrology, the Rahu planet does not own any zodiac sign, it is high in Gemini, and in Sagittarius, it is in the lower house.
Rahu is the Lord of these constellations
What Is Rahu In Astrology Vedic
What does mercury retrograde mean in astrology. Rahu in 27 constellations is believed to be the lord of Adra, Swati and Shatabhisha Nakshatras.
Effect of Rahu in each House
- In the first house, this planet is like an elephant chirping before the king sitting on the throne. It is a skilled administrator. After 42 years, the negative effects of this planet disappears.
- Rahu in the 2nd house of horoscope is unfavorable for wealth and family. A person dies by any weapon.
- In the third house, this planet brings respect to society. The fate of such people rises in 22 years.
- This place is of the moon, which is an enemy of Rahu. In this sense, if Rahu is auspicious then the native will spend money on religious works. If Rahu is inauspicious and Chandra is also weak then you have to suffer in terms of money.
- The fifth position is that of the Sun and the Sun signifies children. If Rahu is auspicious then the son of the native is intelligent and healthy. If Rahu is inauspicious then the chances of getting pregnant are very less. After the birth of a son, the health of the wife remains poor for twelve years.
- Mercury or Ketu have influence in the sixth house. Here Rahu is made of high and gives very good results. This planet, if inauspicious, proves to be harmful to the brother or friends of the native. Rahu gives bad results when Mercury or Mars is in the twelfth house.
- If placed in the 7th House, the native will be rich. But the wife will not be well. Will conquer its enemies. If the marriage takes place before the age of 21 years, it proves inauspicious.
- The eighth house is associated with Saturn and Mars, so this planet gives inauspicious results in this house. If Mars is auspicious in the horoscope and is sitting in the first or eighth house or Saturn is sitting in the eighth house, the native is likely to be very prosperous.
- The ninth house has the influence of Guru. If the native has a good relationship with his children then it is fruitful, otherwise, he will have an adverse effect on the native.
- The effect of the good or bad fruit of Rahu depends on where Saturn is sitting. If Saturn is auspicious, one will get respect, courage, long life. If it is in the tenth house with the Moon, it gives Raja Yoga. Native is lucky for his father. If it is placed in the tenth house then it is inauspicious for the mother of the native.
- If the inauspicious Mars is in the eleventh house of the native’s horoscope with Rahu, then the native will not have a good relationship with the father. The planet in the second house will act as an enemy.
- Jupiter occupies the planet in the twelfth house. Being in this place gives mental discomfort. In addition, insomnia problem arises. The person is wrongly accused. The native can also commit suicide if mental torture becomes intolerable. Native lies and cheats others. If there is Mars with Rahu in the twelfth place then it gives auspicious results.
Effects on Various Spheres of Life
- Rahu fills negative energy inside the person.
- Such people become addicted to fast food, soft drinks, and drugs.
- They get fluctuations in the field of work.
- There is a possibility of more than one marriage, there are extramarital relations also.
- The progeny is delayed and causes a progeny problem.
- Chances of serious skin and mouth diseases.
- Possibility of urinary diseases and diseases of imagination.
Astrological Remedies to reduce ill effect of this Planet
- Put yellow-colored handkerchiefs together.
- After sunset, chant Rahu’s mantra “ॐ रां राहवे नमः” 108 times.
- Chant the Gayatri Mantra 108 times in the morning and evening.
- Get the birds released from the cage on Saturday.
- Remove unusable items from home and shop.
- Place the Rahu Yantra at your place of worship, and worship it regularly.
How Rahu will Impact Your Life? Ask an Astrologer NOW on AstroSOLV App
644 total views, 17 views today
Tags: effect of rahu in horoscope, rahu planet, remedies for rahu, significance of rahu in astrology