Astroswamig is the best platform for astrology predictions, offering free astrology horoscope predictions, remedies and Vedic treatments from best astrologers in India. With more than 92 percent of repeat rate, we are in the list of best astrology website in India. Dec 23, 2017 Others News: Mole Meaning - Moles are the unique birthmarks found on the human body. Moles tell a lot about a person’s character, future, luck or misfortune. Here is a list of lucky moles on.
Astro-Charts make it easy to discover the unique and interesting chart patterns in your birth chart (natal chart). There are over 17 different chart patterns we look for in your chart. Some common chart patterns include: Yod, t-square, stellium, rectangle, grand-cross, grand trine, castle, Star of David, and many more. A birth chart, also known as a natal chart, is a map of where all the major planets and astral bodies were located at the time you were born. Most people are aware of their Sun sign, however, there are multiple aspects of astrology governing our lives. All of the astral bodies were moving through different zodiac signs and houses at your time of birth, and their positions will have different effects on your. Chart data is saved in a cookie in your browser. If you clear your cache, the data stored will be erased. However, if you take note of the Profile number and PIN directly below your list of charts, you can log in to a profile with these numbers in order to retrieve the chart data. This is also useful for retrieving stored data on other devices. Your birth chart will still include the significant planets in your natal chart. This will, however, affect your exact moon sign, ascendant, and the division of the houses. As a best practice, if you are unable to find the exact time, make the closest possible estimate or enter 6:00 AM. What Your Astrology Chart Can Tell You A birth chart is a celestial snapshot of the universal energies at play the moment you arrived on this planet. What's my astrology house chart.
|Zodiac symbol||Sea goat|
|Duration (tropical, western)||December 21 – January 20 (2021, UT1)|
Capricorn(♑︎) is the tenth astrological sign in the zodiac out of twelve total zodiac signs, originating from the constellation of Capricornus, the horned goat. It spans the 270–300th degree of the zodiac, corresponding to celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this area from about December 21 to January 21 the following year, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun transits the constellation of Capricorn from approximately January 16 to February 16. In astrology, Capricorn is considered an earth sign, negative sign, and one of the four cardinal signs. Capricorn is said to be ruled by the planet Saturn.
There appears to be a connection between traditional characterisations of Capricorn as a sea goat and the Sumerian god of wisdom and waters, Enki, who also had the head and upper body of a goat and the lower body and tail of a fish. Later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology, Enki was the god of intelligence (gestú, literally 'ear'), creation, crafts; magic; water, seawater and lakewater (a, aba, ab).
In Hindu astrology, the equivalent of Capricorn is Makara, the Crocodile.
According to Samudra Shastra, if you see a tree of Ashoka, Kaner or Palash or any other fruit-bearing tree in your dream, then it means that you are going to get great happiness soon. Astrology, in its broadest sense, is the search for meaning in the sky. 15: 2,3 Early evidence for humans making conscious attempts to measure, record, and predict seasonal changes by reference to astronomical cycles, appears as markings on bones and cave walls, which show that lunar cycles were being noted as early as 25,000 years ago. Others News: Mole Meaning - Moles are the unique birthmarks found on the human body. Moles tell a lot about a person’s character, future, luck or misfortune. Here is a list of lucky moles on.
What Is The Meaning Of Astrology In Hindi News Paper
In India, the zodiac sign of Capricorn is celebrated as the Makara Sankranti festival, also known in Nepal as Maghe Sankranti. The Indian astronomical calendar is not based on the western Gregorian or Julian date keeping system. The Gregorian calendar has fixed days in a year and does not accommodate difference in the actual solar year. Therefore, the festival is celebrated on either of 14 or 15 January every year, when, as per the Indian astronomical calendar, the Sun actually enters the Capricorn sign.
- ^Astronomical Applications Department 2011.
- ^Oxford n.d., s.v. zodiac.
- ^Oxford n.d., sv. Capricorn and Aquarius.
- ^Mayo 1979, pp. 38–41.
- ^Ciubotaru 2008.
- ^Enki n.d.
- ^Adams 2014
- ^Augustin n.d.
- ^'Happy Makar Sankranti 2020: Makar Sankranti significance, history and why it's celebrated'. Hindustan Times. January 15, 2020. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- ^'Celebrating the fervour of Maghe Sankranti'. The Kathmandu Post. January 10, 2020. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- Astronomical Applications Department (2011). Multiyear Computer Interactive Almanac. 2.2.2. Washington DC: US Naval Observatory. Longitude of Sun, apparent geocentric ecliptic of date, interpolated to find time of crossing 0°, 30°.. The year stated applies to the December date; the year for the January date is one year greater.
- Adams, Leeuba Leshia (2014). 'Astrology Vocation'.
- Augustin, M. (n.d.). 'Capricorn Mythology, what is it about?'.
- Ciubotaru, Dan (February 1, 2008). 'Capricorn, Scorpio, Leo: In search of power'. Archived from the original on March 11, 2008.
- 'English Dictionary, Thesaurus'. Oxford Dictionaries. n.d. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- 'Enki'. n.d. Archived from the original on 2015-05-28. Retrieved 2015-05-28.
- 'Makar sankranti festival'.
- Mayo, Jeff (1979). Teach Yourself Astrology. London: Hodder and Stoughton.
What Is The Meaning Of Astrology In Hindi Language
- The dictionary definition of Capricorn at Wiktionary
- Media related to Capricorn at Wikimedia Commons