Feb 25, 2021 Joni Patry is one of the most recognized teachers and Vedic astrologers in the world. She has been a faculty member at ACVA, CVA and is the leading instructor for online certification programs in Vedic astrology. Joni has published over 10 books and frequently appears on. A different form called Vedic astrology emerged in India at roughly the same time, and is still used there. While Vedic astrology uses the same constellations to allocate a person their sun sign, they have different names, and depending on your birthday, you may be in a completely different sign than you think. Your Birth Chart or Horoscope otherwise known as Kundli in Vedic Astrology is a unique Karmic map that shares the wisdom of life - past, present, and future. By analysing a birth chart you can understand every aspect about yourself, your life, your family and the secrets of what your soul is looking to achieve, heal or transform in this lifetime. Vedic astrology chart shows all your planets, Likewise what sign they are in and what degree they are in within the sign. As a starting point, explore what sign is your Ascendant (1st House), what sign your Sun is in, and what sign your Moon is in.
- What My Sign In Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
- How To Calculate Your Vedic Sign
- My Sign In Hindu Astrology
- What My Sign In Vedic Astrology Sign
Which horoscopes are compatible with leo. Ganesh, the God with the elephant’s head, is also the God of astrology. Western astrologers use sky maps in circular forms, whereas Vedic astrologers use square shaped cards.
Vedic astrologers divide the 360 degrees of the zodiac into 27 lunar bases. As a rule of thumb, Vedic astrology focuses on the positions of the moon and the ascendants, rather than the sun.
Find your planet using your date of birth!
Vedic astrology is based on 9 planets, whereas Indian numerology considers that the meaning of a number between 1 and 9 is linked to an associated planet.
For example, if you were born on the…
- 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th (2 + 8 = 10 therefore 1 + 0 = 1) Your number is 1, and 1 is linked to Surya (the sun) Gender: Male, Stone: Ruby.
- 2nd, 11th, 20th or 29th – Your number is 2 and is therefore linked to Chandra; the moon. Gender: Female, stone: Pearl.
- 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th – Your number is 3 and your planet is Guru (Jupiter). Gender: Male, stone: Sapphire.
- 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st – Number 4 links you to Rahu (the north node) Gender: Female, stone: Cat’s eye stone.
- 5th, 14th or 23rd – Your number is 5; Budha (Mercury) Gender: neutral, stone: Emerald.
- 6th, 15th or 24th – 6 is your number and is linked to Shukra (Venus) Gender: Female, stone: Diamond.
- 7th, 16th or 25th – 7 is your number and therefore links you to Ketu (the south node of the moon) Gender: Neutral, stone: Topaz.
- 8th, 17th or 26th – 8 is your number and Shani (Saturn) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Garnet.
- 9th, 18th or 27th – 9 is your number and Mangal (Mars) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Red coral.
So, have you found your gemstone and planet?
Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu: these are the Nine Planets used in Vedic Astrology. In the Brihat Parashara Hora Sastra (the oldest written work on Vedic Astrology) the Planets are described as living entities with their own consciousness and personalities, they are incarnations of Gods and Goddesses
The Sanskrit word used to indicate a Planet is Graha which means “to hold”, “to grasp” and refers to a planet’s ability to influence all living beings. The sign of the zodiac in which a planet is located, along with other astrological factors, describes the type of effect the planet will have on a person. An individual’s free will and ability to cultivate important areas of life that may call for growth is of paramount importance and can without a doubt change the course of one’s life. All Planets in their divine nature are benevolent and are playing the role of universal teachers.
What My Sign In Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
The Sun in one’s horoscope represents the soul, self, ego, individuality, father, public life, vitality, authority, confidence, strength and fame.
How To Calculate Your Vedic Sign
Vedic Sun Sign Chart
Click Here Now to Schedule Your Vedic Astrology Reading
What's Your Vedic Sun Sign?
April 13-May 14
May 15-June 14
June 15-July 14
July 15-August 14
November 15-December 14
March 13-April 12
Marina Baroni, Vedic Astrologer was introduced to Vedic Astrology during her Ayurvedic training and carried on her study with James Kelleher, one of the most prominent Vedic astrologers and teachers living in the West .
My Sign In Hindu Astrology
If you are looking for a Vedic Astrologist that can provide you a Vedic Astrology reading and horoscope to better understand your innate nature and path in life, please contact Marina Baroni.
What My Sign In Vedic Astrology Sign
Though she does often provide remote Vedic Astrology horoscopes and readings, she is available in person to those living in the greater Los Angeles area including Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach and Culver City California. Click here for her Vedic Astrology testimonials or here to schedule a reading.