Learn Astrology by learning the Astrology Symbols. Step 2 - Learn Astrology by Classifying the Zodiac Signs. Zodiac Signs fall into several categories. What does the super moon mean astrologically. These categories are: Duality, Modality and Elements. Learn more about classifying Zodiac Signs. Step 3 - Learn Astrology by interpreting the Zodiac Signs. In step 2 you learned how to classify. Aquarius (♒︎) is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius.Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in the Aquarius sign between about January 21 and about February 20, while under the sidereal Zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius from approximately February 15 to March 14, depending on the leap year.
- Learn About Astrology Signs
- History Of Astrology
- Where To Learn Astrology In India
- Where To Learn About Astrology Birth Chart
- Where To Learn About Astrology Ephemeris
|Duration (tropical, western)||January 19 – February 18 (2021, UT1)|
|Sign ruler||Saturn (traditional), Uranus (modern)|
Aquarius (♒︎) is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in the Aquarius sign between about January 21 and about February 20, while under the sidereal Zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius from approximately February 15 to March 14, depending on the leap year.
Learn About Astrology Signs
The water carrier represented by the zodiacal constellation Aquarius is Ganymede, a beautiful Phrygian youth. Ganymede was the son of Tros, king of Troy (according to Lucian, he was also the son of Dardanus). While tending to his father's flocks on Mount Ida, Ganymede was spotted by Zeus. The king of gods fell in love with him and flew down to the mountain in the form of a large bird, whisking Ganymede away to the heavens. Ever since, the boy has served as cupbearer to the gods. Ovid has Orpheus sing the tale.
Aquarius is a winter constellation in the northern hemisphere, found near Pisces and Cetus. It is especially notable as the radiant for four meteor showers, the largest of which is the Southern Delta Aquariids in late July and early August.
History Of Astrology
Where To Learn Astrology In India
- ^Astronomical Applications Department 2011.
- ^Aquarius n.d.
- ^Pisces n.d.
- ^Aquarius Myth 2015.
- 'Aquarius'. Oxford Dictionaries. n.d. Retrieved December 23, 2018.
- 'The Aquarius Myth – The Story Behind the Constellation Aquarius'. Gods-and-monsters.com. January 14, 2015. Retrieved February 6, 2015.
- Astronomical Applications Department (2011). Multiyear Computer Interactive Almanac. 2.2.2. Washington DC: US Naval Observatory. Longitude of Sun, apparent geocentric ecliptic of date, interpolated to find time of crossing 0°, 30°..
- 'Pisces'. Oxford Dictionaries. n.d. Retrieved December 23, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aquarius (astrology).|