- 9 Planets & Their Significations The Art Of Vedic Astrology
- Which Planet Represents Mother In Law Vedic Astrology Relationship
- Which Planet Represents Wife
How could A Child’s horoscope Affect the mother?
What is astrology and house forecast? - Indian house astrology is based on Hindu Vedic astrology, by which to analyze and predict every aspect of life.Life's any event can be calculated and predicted from the position of 12 houses, 12 zodiac signs, 27 constellations and nine planets in an astrological horoscope. Mother to live long means the karaka for the mother that is moon and in some cases Venus should be strong and not afflicted by malefic like mars, Saturn or ketu or rahu. The fourth house lord that represents mother should also be strong enough forming most of the lagnas or ascendants. The Moon represents the mother in astrology. It indicates peace, nourishment, and comfort as well. Children are represented by Jupiter and as it is known Putrakaraka. These are the three main planets which represent a perfect family. In Vedic astrology, the seventh house of the horoscope is the life partner house and the fourth house of the horoscope is the mother’s house. Now how to know about mother-in-law with this? We can know about mother-in-law from the tenth house which is the seventh house of the 4th house of any person. As your mother is the 4th house, then her mother is four houses from it, counting the 4th house as the first. So her mother- your maternal grandmother is in the 7th house. Working with the Vedic system of astrology which recognises the 9th house as father and uses whole signs as a house, this is how it works.
The Various malefic combinations that might affect the mother are give below.
What are the Various malefic Combinations that could affect the Mother of the Child After Birth?
- If moon the karaka for mother is afflicted by or aspect by 3 malefic. That means trouble of health to mother. These effects get reduced if there is a benefic aspect to moon .
- If the 2nd house is occupied by Venus,mercury,rahu,sun or Saturn. The child might lose the father.If the moon is in 7th or 8th from a malefic or be conjunct with a malefic and receives an aspect/drishti from a strong malefic- the mother’s longevity is questionable.
- The child may not get mother milk is sun/surya is exalted or debilitated or weak in 7th house or bhava.
- If there is a malefic planet in 4th and with an inimical sign as counted from moon or Chandra. Also there is not benefic in the angular houses(1/4/10/7)- the longevity of mother is questionable.
- If there are malefic planets in 12th and 6th house- the mothers will face troubles.If in 3rd house or bhava and house of action(10) there are malefic ,father could face troubles.
- The planet mercury in 2nd house or bhava and malefic i9n ascendant(tanu bhava) and 12th house – could affect the entire family.
- If planet Jupiter(guru) , Saturn(shan) and rahu are placed in 1st house, 2nd house and 3rd house or bhava in order – this could badly affects mothers health.
- If the moon (Chandra) is waning and the angles( houses 1/4/10th) from the waning moon has malefic & also no benefic would be in conjunction with the above mentioned malefic- then the mother of the child could abandon the child.
- If the planet Saturn(shani) and mars(mangal) are together in an angular house from moon(Chandra) and they also are together in the same navamsa (D9) – the child could have two mothers and also have a short life.
What are the other core factor that represents Mothers health and longevity in any horoscope?
9 Planets & Their Significations The Art Of Vedic Astrology
- Mother to live long means the karaka for the mother that is moon and in some cases Venus should be strong and not afflicted by malefic like mars, Saturn or ketu or rahu.
- The fourth house lord that represents mother should also be strong enough forming most of the lagnas or ascendants.
- Also the eight houses from the fourth house(as fourth house is for mother) should be strong and in afflicted.
- This should happen from moon lagan, surya lagna and yes lagan chart. The idea is to follow the sudarshan padditi for best results in analyzing the horoscope
JThe horoscope analysis of Jhanhvi Kapoor , film actress sri devi’s daughter to Check the indications of longevity of mother(sri devi ji) in her(jhanavi’s) horoscope?
Who is Jhanavi kapoor?
- Jhanavi kapoor and a famous Television artist and is a daughter of famous film actress sri devi (late) and boney kapoor.
- She lost her legendary mother sri devi ji recently in the year 2018 in a fatal washroom accident while taking a bath and shortness of breath was the cause.
- Jhanvi Kapoor infact is the eldest She is also an actress with great promise in hand to succeed in films
- Birth details jhanavi kapoor
- Date of Birth: Thursday, March 06, 1997
- Time of Birth: 00:00:00
- Place of Birth: Mumbai
- Longitude: 72 E 50
- Latitude: 18 N 58
- Time Zone: 5.5
Analysis of various Factors in jahnavi kapoor’s horoscope, what impacts the longevity or life span of mother( late sri devi ji)?
- Moon the karaka for mother is a bit weak in the twelfth bhava at around 10 degrees in the Capricorn sign. so over all moons is a bit weak and afflicted.
- But yes her moon has blessings from Jupiter the lord of gains the eleventh house and also the second bhava lord of dhana and status. This clearly hints towards a well to do and celebrity mother like sri devi ji.
- Saturn or shani on which moon is sitting has ketu sitting in the rashi making it very agitated and angry.
- The fourth bhava lord is Venus, represents generally a beautiful and talented mother is combust and is close to her markesh the sun the seventh house lord sun. this is a killer combination.
- Mercury or budha the lord of the malefic eighth house and killer house, having killer mars and rahu there sits close to Venus in the first bhava. so clearly hints towards possible sudden death to her respected mother due to the eighth house, mars and rahu involvements.
- The eighth house lord from the fourth bhava is Jupiter is debilitated in the Capricorn sign so reducing the longevity for her mother.
Longevity of Mother(sri devi ji)with respect to Moon or rashi analysis for Jhanavi kapoor’s mother sri devi ji:
- The lord for her mother is mars the fourth house lord is close to rahu in the ninth bhava.
- Also the eighth house from the fourth house for mother the longevity house, it is scorpio sitting into eh sixth bhava from the fourth bhava of mother with rahu.
- so over all it clearly hints sudden and accidental death for jhanavi’s mother sri devi ji and also a short life span due to weakness of lagna, moon, lagan chart ,surya kundali and moon chart and also involvement of twelfth house, eighth house, sixth house and mars and rahu effects on the longevity and health of mother that is sri devi ji.
- we Pray for sri devi ji’s soul rest in peace we all are eternal fan of hers and success for jahnavi ji.
The nine planets of Vedic astrology are classified under various groups as per their peculiar characteristics.
The nine planets considered in Vedic astrology are the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.These are grouped under various headings as per their gender, humor, Intrinsic Vedic Qualities (Gunas) and relationship with other planets as described below, this information is useful in accurate analysis of a birth chart:
Classification as per Gender: Here the gender highlights a planet’s behaviour such as male planets are more physical oriented and positive in giving results whereas the female planets are operational more on mental plane. Eunuch planet is neutral in this sense and may get influenced by the gender of the associated planets or signs.
Sun, Mars and Jupiter
Moon and Venus
Saturn and Mercury
Which Planet Represents Mother In Law Vedic Astrology Relationship
Classification as per Gunas (Intrinsic Vedic Qualities): As per Vedic wisdomthere are three qualities or Gunas of nature, namely, Satva meaning purity and goodness, Rajas meaning activity and passion and lastly, Tamas, which is the quality of ignorance, darkness or error.
Rajas guna planets
Jupiter, Sun and Moon
Mercury and Venus
Mars and Saturn
Classification as per Intrinsic Nature: Planets are by intrinsic nature either malefic or benefic.
Natural BeneficsVirgo horoscope today astrolis.
Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu
Jupiter, Venus, Mercury
Notes: (1) Some consider Sun as only a slightly harsh planet and not fully malefic.
(2) Mercury is malefic only if associated with malefics and benefic if associated with benefics.
Classification as per their Mutual Relations
The Sun: The Sun is friendly towards Moon, Mars and Jupiter while inimical towards Venus and Saturn whereas it stays neutral towards Mercury.
The Moon: The Moon is friendly towards Sun and Mercury while inimical towards Rahu whereas it stays neutral towards Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus.
Mars: Mars is friendly towards Sun, Moon and Jupiter while inimical towards Mercury whereas it stays neutral towards Venus and Saturn.
Mercury: Mercury is friendly towards Sun and Venus whereas inimical towards Moon but it stays neutral towards Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
Jupiter: Jupiter is friendly towards Sun, Moon and Mars whereas it is inimical towards Mercury and Venus while it stays neutral towards Saturn.
Venus: Venus is friendly towards Mercury and Saturn whereas it is inimical towards Sun and Moon while it stays neutral towards Mars and Jupiter.
Saturn: Saturn is friendly towards Mercury and Venus whereas it is inimical towards Sun, Moon and Mars while it stays neutral towards Jupiter.
Rahu: Rahu is friendly towards Mercury, Venus and Saturn whereas it is inimical towards Sun, Moon and Jupiter while it stays neutral towards Mars.
Ketu: Ketu is friendly towards Mars and Jupiter whereas it is inimical towards Sun, Moon and Mercury while it stays neutral towards Venus and Saturn.
Which Planet Represents Wife
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar