- Yogananda Sharma Astrologer Wikipedia
- జాతకంలో అదృష్ట యోగంను ఎలా తెలుసుకోవాలి? Astrologer Sri ..
- ASTROLOGY – Yogananda’s Teachings And A Daya Mata Story ..
- How To Transcend Astrological Influences — Ananda
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
natal chart with Whole Sign houses
|Mukunda Lal Ghosh|
|born on||5 January 1893 at 20:59 (= 8:59 PM )|
|Place||Gorakhpur, India, 26n45, 83e22|
|Timezone||LST m80e15 (is standard time)|
Heading: M Yogananda Sharma, City: Hyderabad, Results: M Yogananda Sharma Nallakunta, Involvements: Astrologers Matchmakers Janampatri near me with phone number, reviews and address. Jun 1, 2020 - Explore Yogesh Sharma's board 'Yogananda' on Pinterest. See more ideas about yogananda, paramhansa yogananda, yogananda quotes. Seetharama Sharma. 6-1-279/12, Saptagiri Apartments, Phase 1, Flat No 202,Opp: State Bank Of India, Padma Rao Nagar,Secunderabad., Hyderabad - 500025, Telangana, India. Rudrakshapower.net, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. We have the best and original gems and astro,vastu etc. Heading: M Yogananda Sharma, City: Hyderabad, Results: M Yogananda Sharma Nallakunta, Involvements: Astrologers Matchmakers Janampatri near me with phone number, reviews and address.
East Indian author, mystic and founder of the Self-Realization Fellowship. World traveled and a world teacher, he carried Eastern philosophy to the West.
He was born Mukunda Lal Ghosh to a devout and well-to-do Bengali family. During childhood, Yogananda had vivid memories of being a yogi during previous lifetimes in the Himalayas. A spiritually precocious child, he was encouraged toward the religious calling by his mother, and he met many holy men and yogis who aided him along his path.
In 1910, at age 17, he met the revered Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri, whom he had often seen during his meditations, and the recognition, joy, and empathy between Master and disciple was immediate and joyful. He completed his studies at Calcutta University while being taught spiritual discipline by his guru for close to a decade, in the Indian tradition. In 1915, he took formal vows as a monk of India's venerable monastic Swami Order, at which time he received the name Yogananda.
A natural born teacher, in 1917, he founded a 'how-to-live' school for boys, where modern educational methods were combined with yoga training and instruction in spiritual ideals. His curriculum was always more concerned with developing the whole individual rather than only the intellect. He joked that having renounced the life of a family man, he ended up with even more children than he might have fathered.
The natives of Venus in the 10th house love being the centre of attention, having a good social position and making a good career from their hobbies. The natives also want that their partner should appreciate their wealth and material possessions. Planets in astrology have a meaning different from the ancient astronomical understanding of what a planet is.Before the age of telescopes, the night sky was thought to consist of two very similar components: fixed stars, which remained motionless in relation to each other, and 'wandering stars' (Ancient Greek: ἀστέρες πλανῆται asteres planetai), which moved relative to the. For Leo ascendants Mercury becomes the 2nd and 11th lord. Mercury is also friendly to 10th house lord Venus. So, Mercury in the tenth house in Taurus for Leo ascendants is a very good placement. It will bring success and progress in your career. You will also get help from your family, friends and elder siblings in your career. The natives of Venus in the 8th house are indeed lucky to have a partner who is honest and who easily shares his/her wealth and possessions. Do you want to grow your wealth? Buy the Wealth Ask a Question Report and get it done. As per Venus in the 8th house Vedic astrology, wealth may come in the form of inheritance to the natives.
In 1920, he was invited to serve as India's delegate to an international congress of religious leaders convening in Boston. His address to the congress, on 'The Science of Religion,' was enthusiastically received. When Yogananda arrived in America on 9/20/1920, the 'New World' was ready to receive the advanced teachings that had previously been reserved for monastics and chelas in ashrams. Science, literacy, communication, and new spiritual insights had just begun breaking down the dark ages of theology and dogma. He founded his fellowship to disseminate worldwide his teachings on India's ancient science and philosophy of Yoga and its time-honored tradition of meditation, introducing the Bhagavad Gita and other scriptures to help raise the consciousness of humanity.
Yogananda lectured and taught on the East coast of American for several years and in 1924 began a speaking tour across the country. His lectures, in which he spoke of the underlying unity of the world's great religions, were attended by thousands drawn to his message. His personal students were taught the ancient soul-awakening techniques of Kriya Yoga. Prominent figures in science, business and the arts came to him, and he was received in the White House by President Coolidge.
Yogananda’s articulate and sincere introduction to the disciplines of the East opened the door for many other Indian teachers and gurus, as a serious interest in yoga and meditation made great inroads in the West. His main mission was to build a lasting bridge of World Brotherhood based on raising the spiritual awareness between the East and West.
In 1925, he established an international headquarters for Self-Realization Fellowship in Los Angeles. His writing began to increase in the ‘30s, including a series of lessons for home study. In 1935, Yogananda toured Europe for six months and India for a year, meeting Mahatma Gandhi and other renowned spiritual figures. At this time his own guru, Swami Sri Yukteswar, bestowed on him India's highest spiritual title, Paramahansa (supreme swan).
A lifelong celibate and mystic, Yogananda wrote that he burned the prophesies about his life written down by the family's astrologer because he did not want to be controlled by its prediction of marrying three times. Though his family pressed him to marry, his determination to follow the spiritual path was resolute. He did not accept deterministic astrology but pointed out that the most difficult times give rise to the greatest achievements.
His life story, 'Autobiography of a Yogi' was published in 1946 and expanded by him in subsequent editions. A perennial best seller, the book has been in continuous publication since it first appeared and has been translated into 18 languages. It is widely regarded as a modern spiritual classic.
On 7 March 1952, Paramahansa Yogananda died during a banquet after concluding a speech in Los Angeles, CA.
- Death of Mother 1904 (Mother died)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1910 (Met his guru)
- Social : End a program of study 1915 (Graduated university)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience July 1915 (Initiated by guru)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1917 (Founded boy's school)
- Family : Change residence 20 August 1920 (Arrived in America)
- Work : Gain social status 6 October 1920 (Lecture at Boston Religious conference)
- Social : Joined group September 1925 (Established SRI in California)
- Social : Begin Travel 9 June 1935 (Departed for Europe)
- Death of Significant person 9 March 1936 (Guru died)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 19 June 1936 (Tour of astral plane)
- Death of Father 1942 (Dad died)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1945 (Publish autobiography)
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 March 1952 (Age 59)
Mercury Hour, 7/1976, quotes his ashram, the Self Realization Institute.
(Gorakhpur is on Madras time. As it is 3 degrees 7 min east of Madras, the correction of Gorakhpur to Madras is 12 min 28 sec plus, making the time 20:50 LMT. If the LMT correction had already been made, the original Madras time would have been 20:26 LMT. We are perhaps safest in assuming that the time as given is LMT.)
23 Jan 2021: ADB uses Madras time automatically in a correct way. Adaptation of birth time no longer needed.
- Traits : Mind : Memory (Recalled prior lives)
- Traits : Personality : Articulate
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Family generated business)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Encouraged by mom)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Lifelong celibate)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Body did not decay)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Accountant)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded schools)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer, immensely popular)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Took students, wrote study course)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern (Hindu Yogi)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Guru and boddisatva)
Yogananda Sharma Astrologer Wikipedia
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
జాతకంలో అదృష్ట యోగంను ఎలా తెలుసుకోవాలి? Astrologer Sri ..
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Meritorious achievement
ASTROLOGY – Yogananda’s Teachings And A Daya Mata Story ..
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of SRM)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book