Yogas In Vedic Astrology Calculator Free
Doshas are also astrological yogas, but when a yoga gives bad result it is called as Dosha. There are a lot of astrology yoga's that brings happiness like Raj yoga, Gajkesari yoga, Kamal yoga, Panchmahapurush Yoga, Dhan yoga. If these yogas are forming in the chart, Vedic Astrology predictions will indicate towards happy and prosperous life. In Vedic astrology, no chart analysis is complete without checking the chart thoroughly for yogas and assessing their effects. In this article I will show the use of yogas (planetary combinations) that are indicative for spiritual development according to Vedic Astrology. This is being done on the basis of the chart of the Indian guru Osho.There are numerous such planetary combinations or yogas in Vedic astrology, which can be beneficial and malefic to an individual. Some of these yogas are potent enough to make us glorious, affluent, or even desolate and horrid. To know these yogas it is necessary to get the analysis from an expert astrologer who is well-versed in astrological calculations. Traditionally, we would visit our family astrologers who would analyze our Kundli and interpret the combinations, and help us understand these yogas and how they influence our life events, and even suggest remedial measures to overcome the malefic effects of these yogas. Let us know what these yogas are and how they influence our lives.
Yogas in Kundli Based on Vedic AstrologyMany of us would have heard about a few yogas, such as the Gajakesari Yoga, Rajayoga, PanchaMahapurusha yoga, etc., which are considered to be very auspicious. Those who have these yogas in their Kundli would beam in happiness as these yogas imply prosperity, wealth, success, and acclaim and would lead a life equivalent to that of a king. From more than a hundred planetary combinations, why is it that these are considered to be more auspicious? Here’s a brief on how each yoga affects our lives in general.
Yogas In Vedic Astrology Calculator Free
- Gajakesari Yoga: This is a tremendously powerful yoga that makes an individual highly successful in life. Etymologically Gaja implies elephant, and Kesari means lion. A person born with Gajakesari yoga will be glorious and renowned. They will be popular and can lead a successful and prosperous life. Their intelligence and knowledge make them successful and a leader.
- PanchaMahapurusha Yoga: PanchaMahapurusha yoga has a significant role in the predictive science of astrology. An expert astrologer is someone who has deep knowledge of this yoga. The PanchaMahapurusha Yoga is differentiated into Ruchak yoga, Bhadra yoga, Hansha yoga, Malavya yoga, and Sasha yoga.
- Ruchak yoga: If your Kundli has Ruchak yoga, it implies that you are popular and gallant. This yoga grants wealth, prosperity, and recognition, and fame through the quality of good character.
- Bhadra Yoga: An individual having Bhadra Yoga will be eloquent and intelligent. They will shine in powerful positions.
- Hansha Yoga: This yoga makes the individual a spiritual and renowned intellectual.
- MalavyaYoga: Individuals with Malavya yoga are wise, glorious, prosperous, and calm and will enjoy marital bliss as well as luxurious vehicles.
- Sasha yoga: Those with Sasha yoga will be successful politicians and will possess power and authority. They enjoy wealth, prosperity, and long life.
- Lakshmi Yoga: Individuals with Lakshmi yoga in their Kundli are affluent, intelligent, and achieve all-around success in their lives.
- Vipareet Raj yoga: This is one of the most significant yogas in astrology and endows the individual with wealth, prosperity, knowledge, and happiness in life.
- Mahabhagya yoga: Maha means great and Bhagya fortune, and as the name suggests, the individuals with Mahabhagya yoga enjoy immense fortune. This yoga is one of the most prevalent yogas in Hindu astrology. Many of the successful celebrities, politicians, and bureaucrats are known to have this yoga in their Kundli.
- Shubhkartari Yoga: Shubhkartari Yoga endows a person with health and vigor, intelligence, and prosperity. The person will enjoy a commanding position and immense wealth.
- Dhana yoga: Dhana yoga, as the name suggests, blesses the individual with wealth, money, assets, and other material happiness. Individuals with Dhana yoga are extraordinarily affluent, provided the planets are strongly positioned in the birth chart.
Know your Yogas in KundliClickastro, one of the pioneering companies in online astrology service, with over 36 years of experience, has been providing free Kundli services to customers around the world. Clickastro’s unique Kundli software ensures the precision of complex mathematical calculations within seconds, without any scope of error. The online Kundli services are available in 11 languages and are acknowledged by renowned astrologers. Your Kundli in Hindi is also available on the Clickastro website. Just key in your accurate birth details, such as the date, time, place of birth, and your Kundli, which will be available within seconds. The predictions are based on Panchanga and give an insight into the Kundli aspects such as the star, Tithi, Karana, and Nithya yogas.
Benefits of Clickastro’s Kundli analysis
Yogas In Vedic Astrology Calculator MonthlyClickastro provides Kundli analysis based on Vedic astrology, which believes that the Kundli chart represents every event in an individual’s life, and provides the structural foundations and designs of their earthly journey. With an accurate Kundli analysis, one can identify their strengths and weaknesses, character traits, likes, and dislikes. The individual can be directed towards the right path to success and prosperity. Clickastro’s positive astrology equips and motivates the individual to face all major life events, both favorable and unfavorable, stoically, and helps them make prudent decisions concerning their academic, career, wealth, marriage, etc. Clickastro’s free online Hindi Kundli report analyses the Kundli for doshas and suggests remedial measures to overcome obstacles. It also analyses the planetary transits and their impact on your future. If you are curious to know the Yogas in your life, then it is time to get your personalized online Kundli from Clickastro today.
Kala offers a Yogas Menu which allows the search of several thousand Yogas from the classical texts as well as some interpretations from modern texts. Yogas can be searched for the following categories:
144 Bhava Yogas from Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, the effects of each house lord in each house.
Core Yogas - the Yogas signaled out as being of primary importance on account of their having been given special names by the ancients.
Dasas - Rules for interpretating the effects of the Dasas in respect to the planetary arrangements in the chart.
Classical Delineations - Results of planets in houses, planets in signs and other such basic information as taken from the important classical texts.
Modern Delineations - Results of the Lagna, Rahu and Ketu in the houses and Rasis, effects of exalted, debilitated and combust planets.
Illness and accidents - All the Yogas pertaining to health matters from a selection of 44 classical texts.
Marriage and Sexuality - All the Yogas pertaining to marriage and relationships from a selection of 44 classical texts.
Longevity - All the Yogas bearing on Longevity from a selection of over 30 texts.
Mental Illness - All the Yogas bearing on Mental Illness from a selection of over 30 texts.
Spiritually - All the Yogas bearing on Spirituality from a selection of 44 texts.
Year of the dog 2021 horoscope. Yogas can be viewed on-screen or printed.
Yogas In Vedic Astrology Calculator Chart
|Download Kala Vedic Astrology Software||244.95|