To see if you want your career, life, marriage, children all to reflect a spiritual reflection, here are the astrological combos. These are the following Vedic astrology yogas for spiritual life. Punch maha purush yoga. Doshas are also astrological yogas, but when a yoga gives bad result it is called as Dosha. There are a lot of astrology yoga's that brings happiness like Raj yoga, Gajkesari yoga, Kamal yoga, Panchmahapurush Yoga, Dhan yoga. If these yogas are forming in the chart, Vedic Astrology predictions will indicate towards happy and prosperous life. Yogas In Vedic Astrology. A Yoga is a special disposition of a planet or planets in a vedic astrology chart, which can produce very specific results. There are hundreds of yoga mentioned in various classical hindu texts. We have compiled a list of around 400+ yogas. Presence or absence of Yogas in a chart can significantly alter the meaning of different planetory positions. This is considered an auspicious combination in Vedic Astrology. The yoga formed by Mars is called Ruchika Yoga. Jupiter forms Hansa Yoga, Venus forms Malaya Yoga, Mercury forms Bhadra Yoga, and Saturn forms Sasha Yoga. The stronger the planets, better would be the results. Here is brief overview of the five yogas. Astrologically, yoga refers to the planetary combinations and their special results, which affect the life of an individual. In traditional Indian ephemeris, known as Panchangam, yoga is also the name of a particular division of time, which are 27 in number. This time-division is different from the asterisms, which are also 27 in number.There are numerous such planetary combinations or yogas in Vedic astrology, which can be beneficial and malefic to an individual. Some of these yogas are potent enough to make us glorious, affluent, or even desolate and horrid. To know these yogas it is necessary to get the analysis from an expert astrologer who is well-versed in astrological calculations. Traditionally, we would visit our family astrologers who would analyze our Kundli and interpret the combinations, and help us understand these yogas and how they influence our life events, and even suggest remedial measures to overcome the malefic effects of these yogas. Let us know what these yogas are and how they influence our lives.
Yogas in Kundli Based on Vedic AstrologyMany of us would have heard about a few yogas, such as the Gajakesari Yoga, Rajayoga, PanchaMahapurusha yoga, etc., which are considered to be very auspicious. Those who have these yogas in their Kundli would beam in happiness as these yogas imply prosperity, wealth, success, and acclaim and would lead a life equivalent to that of a king. From more than a hundred planetary combinations, why is it that these are considered to be more auspicious? Here’s a brief on how each yoga affects our lives in general.
- Gajakesari Yoga: This is a tremendously powerful yoga that makes an individual highly successful in life. Etymologically Gaja implies elephant, and Kesari means lion. A person born with Gajakesari yoga will be glorious and renowned. They will be popular and can lead a successful and prosperous life. Their intelligence and knowledge make them successful and a leader.
- PanchaMahapurusha Yoga: PanchaMahapurusha yoga has a significant role in the predictive science of astrology. An expert astrologer is someone who has deep knowledge of this yoga. The PanchaMahapurusha Yoga is differentiated into Ruchak yoga, Bhadra yoga, Hansha yoga, Malavya yoga, and Sasha yoga.
- Ruchak yoga: If your Kundli has Ruchak yoga, it implies that you are popular and gallant. This yoga grants wealth, prosperity, and recognition, and fame through the quality of good character.
- Bhadra Yoga: An individual having Bhadra Yoga will be eloquent and intelligent. They will shine in powerful positions.
- Hansha Yoga: This yoga makes the individual a spiritual and renowned intellectual.
- MalavyaYoga: Individuals with Malavya yoga are wise, glorious, prosperous, and calm and will enjoy marital bliss as well as luxurious vehicles.
- Sasha yoga: Those with Sasha yoga will be successful politicians and will possess power and authority. They enjoy wealth, prosperity, and long life.
- Lakshmi Yoga: Individuals with Lakshmi yoga in their Kundli are affluent, intelligent, and achieve all-around success in their lives.
- Vipareet Raj yoga: This is one of the most significant yogas in astrology and endows the individual with wealth, prosperity, knowledge, and happiness in life.
- Mahabhagya yoga: Maha means great and Bhagya fortune, and as the name suggests, the individuals with Mahabhagya yoga enjoy immense fortune. This yoga is one of the most prevalent yogas in Hindu astrology. Many of the successful celebrities, politicians, and bureaucrats are known to have this yoga in their Kundli.
- Shubhkartari Yoga: Shubhkartari Yoga endows a person with health and vigor, intelligence, and prosperity. The person will enjoy a commanding position and immense wealth.
- Dhana yoga: Dhana yoga, as the name suggests, blesses the individual with wealth, money, assets, and other material happiness. Individuals with Dhana yoga are extraordinarily affluent, provided the planets are strongly positioned in the birth chart.