It’s totally adorable. And Zooey is a Capricorn, as is Molly (I asked her via email; I am such a fact-checker), and Sophia is a Scorpio. Earth/water signs being all complementary. A Scopio flanked by two Capricorns: You know, a lot of people make fun of me when I bring astrology up. Zooey Deschanel birth chart, Zooey Deschanel kundli and Zooey Deschanel horoscope by AstroSage.com based date of birth, time of birth and place of birth of Zooey Deschanel. Horoscope Matching Porutham Love Match Moon Sign Compatibility Name Compatibility Astrology Compatibility Numerology Name Birth Date Compatibility; Calculators.
- Zooey Deschanel Leaving New Girl
- Astrology Compatibility Calculator
- Astrology Compatibility Chart
- Zooey Deschanel Astrology Compatibility Quiz
- Zooey Deschanel Kids
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
natal chart with Whole Sign houses
|Zooey Claire Deschanel|
|born on||17 January 1980 at 06:57 (= 06:57 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
photo: Breezy Baldwin Los Angeles, CA, USA, license cc-by-2.0
American actress, singer-songwriter, musician and producer. She is the daughter of a cinematographer and an actress and younger sister of actress Emily Deschanel.
In 1999, Deschanel made her film debut in Mumford, followed by her breakout role as Anita Miller in Cameron Crowe's 2000 semi-autobiographical film Almost Famous. Deschanel soon became known for her deadpan comedy roles in films such as The Good Girl (2002), The New Guy (2002), Elf (2003), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005), Failure to Launch (2006), Yes Man (2008), and (500) Days of Summer (2009). She also received acclaim for her dramatic turns in films Manic (2001), All the Real Girls (2003), Winter Passing (2005) and Bridge to Terabithia (2007). She has played Jessica Day on the Fox sitcom New Girl since 2011, for which she has received an Emmy Award nomination and three Golden Globe Award nominations.
For a few years starting in 2001, Deschanel performed in the jazz cabaret act If All the Stars Were Pretty Babies with fellow actress Samantha Shelton. Besides singing, she plays keyboards, percussion, banjo and ukulele. In 2006, Deschanel teamed up with M. Ward to release their debut album Volume One, under the name She & Him which was released in March 2008. Their follow-up album Volume Two was released in the U.S. in March 2010, with their Christmas album A Very She & Him Christmas being released in 2011, Volume 3 in 2013, and Classics in 2014. She also received the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media nomination for her song 'So Long' which featured in the Winnie the Pooh soundtrack.
Deschanel is allergic to eggs, dairy, and wheat gluten. She used to be a vegan which, according to a March 2010 interview with Health magazine, she had to give up because her food sensitivities made it too difficult for her to stay healthy on a vegan diet.
She became engaged to singer Ben Gibbard in late 2008. They married on 19 September 2009, near Seattle, Washington. On 1 November 2011, they announced their separation. Deschanel subsequently filed for divorce on 27 December 2011, citing 'irreconcilable differences.' The divorce was finalized on 12 December 2012.
Having dated since mid-2014, Deschanel married producer Jacob Pechenik in June 2015. They have two children: Elsie Otter, born in July 2015, and Charlie Wolf, born in May 2017. Deschanel and Pechenik announced their separation in September 2019, and their divorce was finalized on 1 June 2020.
Deschanel started dating Property Brothers TV star Jonathan Scott after her announcement of her separation from Pechenik.
- associate relationship with Caplan, Lizzy (born 30 June 1982). Notes: co-stars on 'New Girl'
- associate relationship with Gordon-Levitt, Joseph (born 17 February 1981)
- associate relationship with Raphael, June Diane (born 4 January 1980). Notes: co-stars on 'New Girl'
- associate relationship with Wayans, Damon Jr. (born 18 November 1982). Notes: co-stars on 'New Girl'
- friend relationship with Gyllenhaal, Jake (born 19 December 1980)
- friend relationship with Hudson, Kate (born 19 April 1979)
- friend relationship with Perry, Katy (born 25 October 1984)
- lover relationship with Scott, Jonathan (born 28 April 1978)
- sibling relationship with Deschanel, Emily (born 11 October 1976)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2008 (Engaged to Ben Gibbard)
- Relationship : Marriage 19 September 2009 (Ben Gibbard)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 12 December 2012
- Family : Change in family responsibilities July 2015 (Birth of daughter, Elsie Otter)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities May 2017 (Birth of son, Charlie Wolf)
Zooey Deschanel Leaving New Girl
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Ex-vegan)
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Allergies (Eggs, dairy, and wheat gluten)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister, actress Emily Deschanel)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Raised Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('New Girl')
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (She & Him)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Keyboards, percussion, banjo and ukulele)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
Lately I’ve been thinking about astrologically compatible friendships/business partners. I don’t mean one or the other. I mean both. Like, the Gemini and I are astrologically compatible friends and business partners. Well, I guess we can be business partners as soon as we make income or cuisinart appliances off of this blog. Another example, of course, is my theory about bands that have air/water signs together. And another example is HelloGiggles, which is run by Zooey Deschanel, Sophia Rossi (the one I blogged about here, not the porn star), and Molly McAleer (Molls She Wrote). It’s totally adorable. And Zooey is a Capricorn, as is Molly (I asked her via email; I am such a fact-checker), and Sophia is a Scorpio.
Astrology Compatibility Calculator
Earth/water signs being all complementary. A Scopio flanked by two Capricorns:
Astrology Compatibility Chart
You know, a lot of people make fun of me when I bring astrology up. I’m sure some of my family members roll their eyes or insist that I am possessed by the demons that hate on God, which isn’t true. And a lot of you stubborn people who roll your eyes at psuedo-sciences, faith, etc., I get it. I do. But humor me. Do you know how many people I’ve made converts? More than you’d guess.
Like, I wouldn’t say pick your friends based on astrology. By standard (read: boring) astrological compatibility, I wouldn’t technically be as close as I am to my Virgo friends or Charlsie, who’s a Pisces. But don’t be surprised that if you’re running a small business with someone, maybe a successful enterprise that features a lot of “snark” and coffee, don’t be surprise you’re astrologically compatible with that person.
It’s just like yesterday when I was freaking out because I hadn’t gotten a job and was still applying. The Gemini, in typical Gemini form, reminded me not to freak out, that she went on x number of interviews, and gave sound advice (some of which I didn’t need, but that doesn’t matter because as a friend you have to state the obvious to your friends who are freaking out, just in case they’re being temporary idiots). And, like, it was her way of saying, “Calm the fuck down, Libra.” But in a nice, Gemini way. And it worked.
Don’t trust people to tell you who you should be friends with, astrology or no. But do pay attention. Who do you cowrite love letters to professors with? When you’re playing pranks on people you dislike, who’s the person there at your side? Who do you call to talk about seances? When you’re sobbing who do you go to in order to cheer you up? What’s their astrological sign? Can you start a business with these people? Can you survive this global economy?
Just a few questions. Carry on.
Zooey Deschanel Astrology Compatibility Quiz
Now, a Gemini/Libra text exchange, including a text the Gemini did not reply to from the Libra:
Zooey Deschanel Kids